CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

Lipe;171025']Progres part 2

Lipe,

Looking good but still way too clean. You need to do some dirt and weathering overall and with your markings. Try a little additional detailing also like the hinge brackets and hinge bar for the side skirts. I think your weldment on the right side hull may be a little overscale so you may want to lessen size and rough it up a tad. It was probably machine welded at the factory but I don't know that for sure,but its a little too regular. Keep it up you're getting there. Do your dirt and weathering in layer playing with brightness and contrast and Hue on different layers until you get the look you want.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Lipe.

You will need to go back and rework some details after you get all your dirt applied to the Piz. The shovel,pick and ax handles would stand out even with a good layer of dirt and can use some shadowing to give them depth. Likewise for the road wheels and running gear. Its getting there though, Dont forget to apply dust and dirt to markings so they dont look brand new. What photo editing software are you using. Some filters can give a nice effect such as craqueline. Works good for dried cracked mud. You could also install the allen bolts that secure the fender skirts and the separations on the hinge bar. Are you doing this in 1024 or 2048. The 2048 will give you better flexibilty for the details. You can always take it back to 1024 upon completion. If you are applying the dirt as separate layers or multiple layers you can try shifting opacity and such to acheive various effects.

SS_23_23_21.jpg

SS_23_24_36.jpg

SS_23_25_23.jpg

one you pay for in dollars, the other in pesos.

personally, i don't pay directly for my hummers. drinks, dinner; that's another form of payment.

LOL I still remember when I was studying in San Diego, CA and people there told me they belived Spain was South of Mexico LOL

But the best was to see their faces when you told them Spain share frontier with France. ROLFMAO.

Pesos are used in Central and South America, not in Europe.

We do not use Pesos, we never had. We use Euros.

Retourning to the post, in Spain we have the original "Made in USA" HMMWV, mostly used by our Marines and the VAMTAC used in the Army and Air Force wich is a Spanish variation of the HMMWV produced by URO, pretty similar but not the same.

The VAMTAC is produced in Spain and have another variants.

VAMTAC_2006_para_web.JPG

VAMTAC_MIL_(1).JPG

VAMTAC_en_accion.JPG

URO_Vamtac_Communication_Spain_001.jpg

Rebeco%2520Tow.jpg

All paid in euros