CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a beta version to try out, think of it as an early Christmas present. No markings but if one of the energetic Finns wish to lay on the rondels and such feel free. BMP-1, BMP-2, T-73M1, turret top and tracks are also in the package. There are some blank decal dds,s also if you wish to block out the default markings.Its probably a good idea to back up any custom decal files you may have in your mods folder. All Vehicle textures are 1024,s so as to be user friendly for all computers. Track files are slightly larger than defaults but again user friendly. Give me some feedback. Enjoy

SS_20_12_17.jpg

SS_20_13_35.jpg

SS_20_14_34.jpg

SS_20_15_50.jpg

56e83cad3eb4b_MightyminiFinnPack(2.64)_z

Mighty mini Finn Pack (2.64).zip

Thanks. fantastic work.

Have you any plans to use this camo patton for a ZSU/BRDM/BTR/MTLB

Not being greedy. just a fan of your work it would be great to have the collection.

Marko,

Those models have not changed, if you look back through the d/l section I believe you will find the MTLB and the BTR in Finnish camo but they will be marked with rondels and such. Zip and I did these quite some time ago so you may have overlooked them. I have attached a no markings version if you would like them without the rondels and other markings. There should be an MT-55 bridgelayer also maybe at some point I will get around to doing the T-55 and the tracked AA. Glad you enjoy the skins!

Here they are with no markings

Congo

56e83cad527f5_BTRandMTLBnomarkingsFinnis

BTR and MTLB no markings Finnish.zip

Why is some of the pixel size width and height not the same for all, for example one of them shows 1024x1024, resolution: 96 while allot of them are 512x512?

Will it hurt if I make them all the same?

Should I convert a dds file to bmp to make the changes to them and then convert back to dds?

What about using the effects - sharpen?

And finally, why 1024x1024?

Why is some of the pixel size width and height not the same for all, for example one of them shows 1024x1024, resolution: 96 while allot of them are 512x512?

Will it hurt if I make them all the same?

Should I convert a dds file to bmp to make the changes to them and then convert back to dds?

What about using the effects - sharpen?

And finally, why 1024x1024?

I believe the default size for most of the vehicles is 1024 but if you want to get ultra details on your skin you can increase the size at the expense of possibly slowing down older computers. Track files were originally 128 or 256 I usually bump them up to 512 in order to get a little more detail. If you are reworking the UV maps you can make them whatever floats your boat. 32,64,128,256 and so on. Just remember to constrain the proportions. So if it is 128X256 you can increase to 256X512.

The MT-LB workhorse... Now also in winter camo, and with no 2D extras trying to look 3D. This is the basic MT-LB (narrow track) version. Finns use this one for their infantry, engineer, ammo, casualty, etc. carrying needs in the Mechanized and Motorized Battlegroups. More were bought recently from Sweden. Other versions in use are the MTLBv (wider track) and MTLBu (command vehicle/artillery utility vehicle). These new Finn vehicles have the colours matching the CV9030 ;)

summer_mtlb.jpg.480f80ba4430916d97f7c998

winter_mtlb.jpg.7ab70d053f6b2af9131ad5e3

winter_mtlb_2.jpg.3415d7d6800068e44e9198

summer_mtlb.jpg.480f80ba4430916d97f7c998

winter_mtlb.jpg.7ab70d053f6b2af9131ad5e3

winter_mtlb_2.jpg.3415d7d6800068e44e9198