Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daskal, where are you from?

Eisenschwein, maybe sometime soon, in the meantime check out Scorpius' Leo 1 with camo nets. I'm not sure if there are German Leo 2s with nets other than Heer im Einsatz, but I guess you have it already ;)

Zip

ps. over 10 000 views now, this calls for a beer :)

Gentlemen,

This is probably one of my finer pieces of work to date, a complete rework of the desert T-72M1. The details added are too numerous to list, shadowing completely reworked, little touches here and there, it's almost so nice its going to be hard to shoot at this baby. Nah !!!!!! I'll probably send off to Zipuli tomorrow and let him work some magic on her and then offer as a package with marked and unmarked vehicles.

Hello!

I have now completed the next 2 packs for T-72M1 and will submit them tomorrow as school computers don't allow submission of big files and net doesn't work on my computer...

The packs are:

-Finnish T-72M1 pack v.3.0

-Dusty T-72M1 for USSR & DDR

The Finn skin is the finn 3-colour camo pattern with the nets (with correct, greener colour) and weathering from the newer DDR/USSR T-72. The result is a lot better looking vehicle than the previous one - also because the older weathering and net-techniques used made the vehicle quite dark. Now it's more balanced with the game world. It has dusty and muddy versions all with nets or nonets and markings or nomarkings - a total of 8 skins -> something for every taste I hope! Great not only for Finnish players but also works for blue side nicely without the markings!

The Dusty DDR/USSR T-72 pack is the same as the DDR/USSR T-72 pack with now much lighter weathering! So Wicked, get your camera ready! ;)

I also noticed that the dusty version is really nice for woodland and muddy for autumn/winter (until winter versions are done). Now, back to the T-80U - tomorrow the 2 new packages should be uploaded and maybe I learn to use the thumbnail-feature too ;)

Also will work on the desert one - it may take a bit longer tho...

Cheers,

Zip

Going, going... gone. So the files (Fin T-72 v 3.0 and dusty DDR&USSR T-72) went up and soon you can take them down on your SB Pro PE! Have fun and post comments! Let's see how the thumbs/images work... ;)

Zip

EDIT: some pics (dusty USSR no nets, muddy fin no nets, dusty fin nets)

dusty_russian.JPG.052f176e23a4caa0b4bcb5

fin_version3.JPG.3ea6f4911befd5467fb19f0

fin_version3_nets.JPG.ac1c3a2c199ab5fd6e

dusty_russian.JPG.052f176e23a4caa0b4bcb5

fin_version3.JPG.3ea6f4911befd5467fb19f0

fin_version3_nets.JPG.ac1c3a2c199ab5fd6e

CZ Studios has submitted all of our T-72s before the addition of dust,mud and excessive weathering for all you clean freaks out there. All files include the basic bitmap plus track file and are placed in folders so as to be manageable with whatever mod enabler in use.

Enjoy

Well troops this is it for the desert T-80, I've detailed it about as much as I can given the limitations of my skinning skills, Totally reworked the tracks to something I could live with. I'll try to post to dl section later but can't promise results as I was having problems with the dl manager prior to this time. I really put my heart and soul into this one and used all the photoshop tools known to the human race.

Well troops this is it for the desert T-80, I've detailed it about as much as I can given the limitations of my skinning skills, Totally reworked the tracks to something I could live with. I'll try to post to dl section later but can't promise results as I was having problems with the dl manager prior to this time. I really put my heart and soul into this one and used all the photoshop tools known to the human race.

And the result shows it. Awesome! :)