CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just uploaded updated Fin winter Leo 2A4. It's basically the Leo v2 with winter camo, winter weathering and winter net. Comes again with or without the winter camo net on turret front, with or without Fin markings. Also 2 roof files (net, no net) and 2 track files (ice picks, no ice picks) in the package.

Zip

Base.JPG.ce3e241b40cade671e2638b4c8ed689

side.JPG.731bfc468db7cd426017acca095c4c4

Base.JPG.ce3e241b40cade671e2638b4c8ed689

side.JPG.731bfc468db7cd426017acca095c4c4

Just uploaded updated Fin winter Leo 2A4. It's basically the Leo v2 with winter camo, winter weathering and winter net. Comes again with or without the winter camo net on turret front, with or without Fin markings. Also 2 roof files (net, no net) and 2 track files (ice picks, no ice picks) in the package.

Zip

Excellent skinning! Who says I like clean skins only? 8) Perfect weathering, dirt and scratches on this monster! Thanks CZ Studios!!

SBProPE_045.jpg

SBProPE_046.jpg

SBProPE_047.jpg

Stewy,

Amen to that, JC is one of my favorite authors. Spent three years of my life in Equateur Province, spent some time in Bandundu and around Kinshasa. The place gets in your blood. Anyway glad you like the Leo just wish the sim had a C2.

I finally tried your MODs (I was using the FDF tanks for a while, but old versions), what a change !!

Really nice, I now use FDF units (except Leo2A4, want to keep it a BW one) and USSR T80 and T72, which are wonderful !

My only question is : will you make winter skins for all those vehicles (I saw that the Leo2A4 one was already done)?

Got T-72 and BMP-2 (Fin) under works and T-72 should be ready sometime soon... the "winterizing" (snow, etc.) can be added to the Red T-72s too, but I guess I won't give them the white-wash pattern I give the Fin versions... The idea is to one day have all the FDF skins in dusty, muddy and winter versions - 2/5 there! ;) And maybe some more net skins?? Only problem is the lack of time nowadays... and now eSim is adding the CV that needs to be done too :D

Zip

BTW now you can get the hi-res video I made (everything burns) from www.steelbeastspro.com (need to register to download). Size is ~25 Mb. Some other stuff coming up there someday soon :)

Zip

I like the movie you're made.

Also the when you "mixed" in-game movies, with RL movies, very nice.

Well done.

Ptera

( idea, next movie, rammstein - feuer frei ;):))

• 2 weeks later...