CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Took a small respite from the skinning business but while checking out the forums I saw the beautiful job that Fabfire had done with Zip and my desert Brad that I decided to expand on his work of art. Toned down the tracks some as they were originally done for the desert Brad, changed the tint of mud to heavy dusty, added concertina wire to aft hull so when we get out to our FOB we can set up the perimeter, slight changes to road wheels and drive sprocket. This is just a work in progress at this point but I will try to keep you guys apprised of the situation. Fab thanks for the inspiration.

Congo

Took a small respite from the skinning business but while checking out the forums I saw the beautiful job that Fabfire had done with Zip and my desert Brad that I decided to expand on his work of art. Toned down the tracks some as they were originally done for the desert Brad, changed the tint of mud to heavy dusty, added concertina wire to aft hull so when we get out to our FOB we can set up the perimeter, slight changes to road wheels and drive sprocket. This is just a work in progress at this point but I will try to keep you guys apprised of the situation. Fab thanks for the inspiration.

Congo

You know what... THANK YOU. I loved the original one by FF and used it but then last night it just didn't look right. You know when the fascination wears off and you really look at a piece of art? I replaced it with my original last night.

I want a scheme with FF's wearing but with more color. Could you do that?

Please don't take it personally FF. Your stuff is what I use all the time. Your Abrams is PERFECT.

The rust just looked too red and the camo scheme was simply TOO faded for my like.

**Congo... would you PLEASE consider "greening up" the FF model a little bit? I use FF's version in a snowy environment but it just stands out in woodland harshly. **

Ok, guys, I'm here.

I have nothing against making any skin of mine better - hell, that's what I'm trying to do myself all the time... :)

Great job, you've done with that one, Congo!

I liked it a lot! BTW, would you like to have my tamplate so you can work on it directly? If so, just say the word.

Anyway, I think this one should be uploaded, too. :thumbup:

Bradley by FabFire/CZ Studios. Its still WIP (new tracks textures coming) but here are some screenshots. I love it!! Great job guys!

Cheers!

Wow. Wicked, you sure know how to take a picture... Wonderful!:)

Now, this baby is looking awesome! :clap:

Guess I should do some more work with CZ Studios... :clin:

Still playing with color balance and saturation plus other small details which I'm not happy with. Sent the BMP files to Zip and CZ,s photographer Wicked. Zip said he has several ideas that he would like to implement maybe you guys will have an operational CZ Brad next week sometime.