Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Troops listen up!

For all intents and purposes the M-113 Tenix is complete, This is a request for markings, I would like to mark this puppy before it is offered for public consumption, Put on your thinking covers and give me some ideas.

Well, I know you've shown a desert version. But I would love a woodland version. One with nets and green and black camo. I've got a good little file, well pic. of a transparent camo net I made. I can give it to you to use if needed.

It really works well, just paste it, set the layer style to drop shadow/low. It has a really nice effect.

camopreview2.jpg

You know, not have the whole thing covered but just alittle. On the top around the perimeter of the vehicle.

Hey rogue, really nice nets. Guess that's super hi-res! I just tried it out and, well, my paint program is so old that there is no such options, but I managed to do the same effect on other tools. Maybe in next net skin...

Zip

The M-113 built by Tenix Defence rendered in desert colors. The pack includes four different versions, No Markings, Markings, No Markings with Camo Nets and Markings and Camo Nets. There are three files in each folder one for the basic vehicle, one for the storage boxes on aft hull and one for the Jerry Cans.