Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CE,

Thanks for the comps. At some point just because I enjoy it so much I'll probably end up detailing every vehicle in the sim but for right now this is my project of choice. Zip and I will probably do something with the CV-90 when it appears, can't say when i'll get around to the AS/DK stuff.

CE,

Thanks for the comps. At some point just because I enjoy it so much I'll probably end up detailing every vehicle in the sim but for right now this is my project of choice. Zip and I will probably do something with the CV-90 when it appears, can't say when i'll get around to the AS/DK stuff.

I see you have the same issue as I do Congo with the Hemt/fuels..

the ladder to the driver station arent transparent as Dejas original is, I couldnt find a way thrue it, do you know any?

/KT

Progress so far, Comments?

Good locking, it isnt a easy one to work with I have to say, everything is much easier when its in same colour :)

Btw, the reflex on the back of the mudguards, are they standard for some country or what? I removed them on my skin and replaced them with one that sweden use. but the default are they like NATO standard or something that weird?

/KT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irTIbNWK4Ws

A new video showing some skin... Lo-res but better quality will be available soon. A little intro to something coming up later. Hope you like it - it has a bit music-video style approach, may not appeal to all... I know, I know, I am corrupted by "Jyrki" ;)

The old video is still there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_iRVpgDkOM

Zip

Hell, it sure does appeal to me! When the hi-res version is done, will it be possible to download it? The real scenes mixed with the SB action are so cool! :bigsmile:

I almost feel sorry for any poor bastard that dares to mess with you Finns... :lol:

Loved that one, Zip! :luxhello:

Yes... the Leo1's (with old Dutch Army paintscheme) are looking very good. I have no clue how to describe the colour. In some photo's its like dark green and in other photo's it looks almost like brown. Anyways... CZ Studios is doing a great job again. If I remember right we never had the Leo1 with nato woodland scheme. We then had the Leo2A4 introduced with same colour and later the woodland scheme and now we have the Leo2A6 woodland only.

Looking forward to the final results. Thanks again! :)

Keeping myself entertained... Some shots of an updated winter leo with winter paint and a winter camo net on turret front. Of course all the updated stuff from leo v2 is there and also tried to improve the winter paint a bit. Just saw a pic of winter painted leo and the paint looks quite much like this one here. It's very bright and quite solid and sharp edged... (like some shots of the swedish leo in winter painted camo, if anyone has seen) Someone somewhere asked why in almost every pic of Fin tanks in winter they are not using winter camo paint. Latest "armour" (panssari) magazine states that the winter paint reduces the anti-IR qualities of the original camo paint...

I tried to make this version look like it's not too cold out and not much snow has fallen - like the winter theme in the game looks as there are no winerized trees etc. And also the winter camo paint has suffered a bit. The winter paint is applied to all the lighter green parts and half of the darked green...

Tell me what you think. I will try some other stuff on it too...

Zip

winter_leo1.JPG.678a8bda4144430156d5f673

winter_leo2.JPG.63db1997c7e468c8bd5c6a08

winter_leo3.JPG.31971271d3ce8078ec9c06a9

winter_leo4.JPG.e6a4d232e406579025ffbd31

winter_leo1.JPG.678a8bda4144430156d5f673

winter_leo2.JPG.63db1997c7e468c8bd5c6a08

winter_leo3.JPG.31971271d3ce8078ec9c06a9

winter_leo4.JPG.e6a4d232e406579025ffbd31