Zipuli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks congo! Hey, did you make the template that Tac and I are using for the Chinook? I thought that it was the original with some modification...but now i'm starting to wonder.

Are you guys currently making skins for the new releases or did you make these from scratch?

Thanks congo! Hey, did you make the template that Tac and I are using for the Chinook? I thought that it was the original with some modification...but now i'm starting to wonder.

Are you guys currently making skins for the new releases or did you make these from scratch?

The Shithook is not mine Deja was responsible for that one. Most of the templates I do from scratch a fairly simple but time consuming project but one that brings me peace and satisfaction.

LOL! Nice job as usual C.

I had noticed the pyramid shaped building, but I had no idea what it represented. Your skin makes it look really good though.

Tac,

I dont know if there are still a lot around but that shaped barn was pretty prevalent through the southern part of the states when I was growing up.