CZ Studios Skins

Zipuli

LOL I still remember when I was studying in San Diego, CA and people there told me they belived Spain was South of Mexico LOL

But the best was to see their faces when you told them Spain share frontier with France. ROLFMAO.

Pesos are used in Central and South America, not in Europe.

We do not use Pesos, we never had. We use Euros.

Retourning to the post, in Spain we have the original "Made in USA" HMMWV, mostly used by our Marines and the VAMTAC used in the Army and Air Force wich is a Spanish variation of the HMMWV produced by URO, pretty similar but not the same.

The VAMTAC is produced in Spain and have another variants.

Before Euros didn't you guys use pesatas?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks awesome Congo :biggrin:

Furia, history and specifically geography are not real strong subjects for most Americans (regretfully). i figured you were on the Euro and knew it wasn't pesos, but it sounded so much better that way, hehe. As for being south of Mexico, that's probably because most of the people in S.D. are from south of Mexico, or Mexico itself. one of the funniest things i ever saw involving language was when two foreign exchange students from Spain and i were out partying. we ran into a group of mexican kids our age. so, of course they wanted to speak some Spanish! LOL. Well, Spaniards speak much more quickly than our friends south of the border. also, i'm sure the dialect isn't the same. cracked me up. same lanuage and they couldn't understand eachother unless they were using english.

looks awesome Congo :biggrin:

Furia, history and specifically geography are not real strong subjects for most Americans (regretfully). i figured you were on the Euro and knew it wasn't pesos, but it sounded so much better that way, hehe. As for being south of Mexico, that's probably because most of the people in S.D. are from south of Mexico, or Mexico itself. one of the funniest things i ever saw involving language was when two foreign exchange students from Spain and i were out partying. we ran into a group of mexican kids our age. so, of course they wanted to speak some Spanish! LOL. Well, Spaniards speak much more quickly than our friends south of the border. also, i'm sure the dialect isn't the same. cracked me up. same lanuage and they couldn't understand eachother unless they were using english.

Yea Its like a Cajun speaking french to someone from Paris. Eh mon cher

Looks truly awesome Congo!!!!!! :eek2::eek2:

Where can we get it??? :)

Hackworth, in Spain we have a lot of dialects so we also have troubles undertanding each other without needing to go abroad LOL.

Sometimes when I go somewhere within spain and somebody speaks "local" I feel like I need a translator LOL

But it is true we tend to speak much faster than other spanish Speaking countries.

A party with Spanish and Mexicans should have been a good one :biggrin::biggrin: We always end up battling to see who can endure more tequila.

Who drove back home? hehehe

found this one i always liked, but don't know which unit it is. see attached.

Anyone know?

cute little bat... lol.

Nice and I may do a version with it. Though it can't be on the door or it will be 180 out on one side. But I definitely like it. I still need to do door hinges and grab handles and some other small details here and there. It still needs that certain Je ne sais pas?

Wow ! Nice work, bien fait !

K

Koen,

Merci! The Land Rover was included in the first Spainiac pac, I guess Hedge missed it. There is only so much you can do with the 240 body but it will never be a LR. I'll probably be releasing the Vamtac in the next few days.

a la prochain fois,

Congo

Eaguerly looking forwad to it :men_ani:

If you need more info or pics on markings, just let me know. :)

Thanks Furia

In the download section. If you can come up with some hires shots,side view,back and front plus any additional markings would be great and I might be coaxed into putting some more time into these uv maps. Does the Vamtac carry any exterior tools like shovels or pick axes.

Congo

Koen,

Merci! The Land Rover was included in the first Spainiac pac, I guess Hedge missed it. There is only so much you can do with the 240 body but it will never be a LR. I'll probably be releasing the Vamtac in the next few days.

a la prochain fois,

Congo

But a 240 does look more Land Rover-ish than a Hummer.

Well I only suggested it as an idea, I'm just aware that spain Liscence (?) produces Land Rovers.

But a 240 does look more Land Rover-ish than a Hummer.

Well I only suggested it as an idea, I'm just aware that spain Liscence (?) produces Land Rovers.

Hedge,

I don't know what you're trying to say here. The Hummer was never intended as a Land Rover. It was done to depict the Vamtac. I have already done the 240 as a Land Rover and it was included in the first Spainiac pack.