Any difference

Redemption

Hello!

It might be a silly question, but is there any difference between the leopard and leopardo, or same tank? And where do I install the skin btw? There is no leopardo folder in my documents, has a matter of fact there is not even a leopard folder in the texture mod folder.

Sorry me asking, but have no damm experience with tanks and mods! :frown:

You can put any skin in your mod folder, the filename will determine which vehicle its used on (otherwise you’d have folders for every vehicle type).

So you can put woodland M1 and T-72 skins in the “woodland” folder and those skins will be used if you have M1 and T-72 on the Blue side, put in “woodland\red“ if you want the Red side to use them.

Edited by Gibsonm

You can put any shin in your mod folder, the filename will determine which vehicle its used on (otherwise you’d have folders for every vehicle type).

So you can put woodland M1 and T-72 skins in the “woodland” folder and those skins will be used if you have M1 and T-72 on the Blue side, put in “woodland\red“ if you want the Red side to use them.

Well thanks again for the info, appreciated. :)