Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Redemption

I have recently bought the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog to play some flight sims, but because I did not felt supported by this particular flight sim community I have decided to quit the flight simulation world, and try the tank sims instead. I really felt that I was mostly annoing them by my questions most of the time, and felt not welcome by them, so I quit them.

By doing so anyway I ended up with a joystick made specifically for the A10C. So my question is: Is this stick is suitable for SB PE? At this moment it is not install on my PC yet, and before I commit myself once more to install it, I wanted to make sure, that it would fit this game.

Thank You!

I have recently bought the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog to play some flight sims, but because I did not felt supported by this particular flight sim community I have decided to quit the flight simulation world, and try the tank sims instead. I really felt that I was mostly annoing them by my questions most of the time, and felt not welcome by them, so I quit them.

By doing so anyway I ended up with a joystick made specifically for the A10C. So my question is: Is this stick is suitable for SB PE? At this moment it is not install on my PC yet, and before I commit myself once more to install it, I wanted to make sure, that it would fit this game.

Thank You!

I run a Cougar and can vouch for its usefulness. I tend to set it up similar to the Commander's Control Handle on the M1A2 with my palm switch on S3, lase and designate functions on S2, Magnification on S1, and various other functions assigned to the hats...long story short, its just fine for SB. :diable:

I run a Cougar and can vouch for its usefulness. I tend to set it up similar to the Commander's Control Handle on the M1A2 with my palm switch on S3, lase and designate functions on S2, Magnification on S1, and various other functions assigned to the hats...long story short, its just fine for SB. :diable:

ok cool then, my investment won't be lost then. Has for S1, S2 and S3 it's a bit too technical for me now. Maybe some day I'll understand what you're telling me about the congif of my Hog.

Cya and thanks again. :)