Online Games

Hello!

How can I play with some of you online to learn and practice my skills and new ones? Is there a way to meet with some of you online, like now, Saturday. Well anyway I am your TS3 server, if someone is interested to play with a completely noob, :( well be ny guest then! :)

Cya later maybe :)

Also, during the summer, we have a "co-op Wednesday" where we will try to play nothing but co-op scenarios and, like the name says, it is every Wednesday at TGIF time (9pm CST).

Well kinda sad for me I always work on Wednesday, Thursady and Friday night shift. I am available ONLY from Saturday afternoon all the way to Teusday very late night. :frown:

Thank anyway :)

Well you just need to look around.

Certainly the ADF campaign that I'm in the midst of (stalled at the moment due to work commitments) runs:

Sunday morning my time

Saturday evening UK / European time

Who knows US time (but not Wednesdays).

So depending on when you are free there maybe other places to go (unless you are only interested in Canadian / US centric engagements).

Some tournament organizers use the "calendar" tab above to advertise their upcoming events so that may help too.

Well you just need to look around.

Certainly the ADF campaign that I'm in the midst of (stlled at the moment due to work commitments) runs:

Sunday morning my time

Saturday evening UK / Europe time

Who knows US time (but not Wednesdays).

So depenning on when are free there maybe other places to go (unless you are only interested in Canadian / US centric engagements).

Not at all, I don't mind playing with players from other country's, sometimes my biggest problem, it's to understand some of you with the funny english and/or australian accent, but hey I have a funny accent myself, am french and I speak english kinda weird also :debile2:

Cya :)

Well an ASLAV (Type 1 or Type 2) is pretty much the same as a Cougar or Bison.

The Bison yes, however the Cougar has the Scorpion 76mm turret on it and has 6WD. We are not using the Cougar, however the Bison is still giving stellar service.

I did 20 years on the Cougar as a commander.:) note my pic.

Ah sorry, I thought you'd carried the "Cougar" name forward to your newer 6 x 6 25mm Gun LAV / Piranha variant too?

Re the turret, yes I spent a good slice of time in the right and then left seat of the Scorpion turret too (but ours were bolted onto a M113A1) before upgrading to the wonders of powered traverse and elevation, while still retaining the brewing vassel.

I don't think the Wed time slot is carved in stone. In the days of yore it was on a Tues, so maybe it could be changed again. That's up to V, I suppose.

Besides there has usually been a game at night recently, so even if it remains on Wed you should be able to join a game on the nights you are free.