Comming upgrade thread

oscar19681

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I read that will now be possible to control the infantry manually, so we can make our infantry, dismount/mount at our command. Is that true?

You can already do that with the "U" or "Shift+U" keys. And, if you press F7 while observing your inf. platoon, you can see the battlefield through the PL's eyes.

Also, try pressing F11 on some of the PCs (like the Piranha).

Has the strange driving behaviour of vehicles passing street lights and cars been fixed in this upgrade?

I'm sure we've all seen it in-game where vehicles on routes will suddenly make a wild detour when passing stationary cars, road-side street lights and telegraph poles. Not ideal when you have vehicles driving along a road lined with such objects.

Has the strange driving behaviour of vehicles passing street lights and cars been fixed in this upgrade?

This is one of my fondest wishes for the update. New vehicles are cool, and 3-D infantry is a welcome change but I REALLY want to see better driving behavior. Even beyond the odd behavior around power poles, etc. just the basic driving ability seems to be really poor in 2.5. The constant darting into the center of the roadway, column formations getting off into the trees, vehicles stuck mindlessly nose-on to a tree and unable to recognize the need to back up and go around it.

Improvements there would be most welcome...

Is there a save game option for single player in the update?

I'm assuming the answer is no. By the way, following earlier advice that I hibernate my laptop works to a point; however, resuming the laptop causes a general system freak-out when the USB stick is missing.

hi is there any more pics or vids of the T72 cockpit in the 2.6 update?

it will be better much better see it in action in the next video that ESIM will put online very soon :biggrin:

just think in all those nice status lights blinking like xmas tree and then kabum!! the turret go flying up in the sky with us inside, it will be quite an experience!! (oh! forget that last thing I wrote, is against my own petition for the video "no turret flying on that one" haha)

:gen004: