What do you think - Feeback please

Redemption

HI!

It's my second day I play this game or should I say this sim, and I wanted to know your feedback about my skill so far at shooting moving targets and lasing them.

My best score so far on the tutorial C is: 9 moving targets, 9 kills 100% accuracy, and 9.8 seconds average to aim, lase and kill the target is this good or reflect any of the reality, concerning speed and accuracy of a real gunner in a Leopard 2A5, please? Also on no moving targets I have an average so far of 5.2 secs.

Your comment and feeback are very welcome :)

Thank you!

Try out at the "tank range" from the main menu.

Not only it's more challenging than the tutorial, but also the tank range score is reflected on gunnery skill of Blue AI (but don't be scared about that: any score above 85 will give best possible AI gunnery skill or so I've heard)

And don't worry about your gunnery performance too much; it's the right tactical moves that counts :)

Try out at the "tank range" from the main menu.

Not only it's more challenging than the tutorial, but also the tank range score is reflected on gunnery skill of Blue AI (but don't be scared about that: any score above 85 will give best possible AI gunnery skill or so I've heard)

And don't worry about your gunnery performance too much; it's the right tactical moves that counts :)

Well just came back from the tank range, and my best was: 78% 11 out of 14 targets, in 8.7 secs average to a kill. But I would have done better, I messed around with one difficult target and it blown my score away so I can do better I guess, am sure. :redface:

Toger that for tactical moves, but am not at that point yet. Am refining my shooting skills, right now. Only 2 day's with the game so far, so I won't be too hard on mysel, yet :debile2:

Thanks! :)

• Members

What really separates the chaff from the wheat is a gunner's ability to estimate ranges and to shoot in degraded gunnery modes. If you can reliably hit moving targets that are moving on a slanted path (closing, and passing by (=with a lateral component)) with HEAT rounds while in Beobachten mode, you can look confidently to coming battles. At least your gunnery skills won't fail you.

:)

If you can reliably hit moving targets that are moving on a slanted path (closing, and passing by (=with a lateral component)) with HEAT rounds while in Beobachten mode, you can look confidently to coming battles.:)

...with your eyes closed and not using your hands... :)

I believe the post was in reference to his TANK gunnery score. How do you get a 98% with TOW? Did you mean a score of 98? I would think it would be hard to miss with TOW shots.

Time's the killer with the TOW. You can easily bat 10 for 10 but it takes forever for that damn missile to reach the far targets...