STRV 122

Assassin 7

english STRV 122 model

Just to keep you posted: I am working on it...slowly. :) It's turning out to be a little more work than I anticipated. And I'm generally lazy. There are a lot of text panels in the STRV. I could just paste some English text over the Swedish, but I'd like it to look nice.

Here's a couple screenshots of my progress so far:

SS_11_58_22.jpg

SS_11_58_33.jpg

BTW, does anyone know what the abbreviations on the button below the map screen marked "PA TCCS AV" stand for? Also, does "Belysning MRS" mean "GPS Lighting"?

PÃ… TCCS AV means "ON TCCS OFF"

TCCS is the datasystem that uses GPS to locate the units tanks, you can add enemy contacts and send to other tanks TCCS etc

MRS: (Mussle Reference Sensor) Seems they use the english word for it as its located at the gunners GPS.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! I finally got off my ass and finished the Strv 122 English interior! It's awaiting approval now.

I have to thank Alan323 for his English 2A5 interior. It was invaluable as a reference.

Sorry it took so long dta delta, but I got busy updating a mission I designed a while back and...well, you know how stuff goes, right? :biggrin: