M1A1

JohnN

I would like to have all M1A1 scenarios as I am a newbie and I dont know how to tell which scenarios have the Abrams in them. Thanks in advance JohnN

BTW where do you get the Challenger tank and how do you add it to the game? Help would be much appreciated. Cheers

The download descriptions might tell you which scenario has the Abrams in it, or it might not. In any event, you can always use the Mission Editor to change any scenario to have whatever vehicle you desire.

As a word of advice though, if you intend to play online multi-player, learn as many of the vehicles as you can :-)

As for the Challenger, it's included in an AI-only capacity in the current version, and the next version coming sometime later this year is supposed to have the playable version.

I would like to have all M1A1 scenarios as I am a newbie and I dont know how to tell which scenarios have the Abrams in them. Thanks in advance JohnN

BTW where do you get the Challenger tank and how do you add it to the game? Help would be much appreciated. Cheers

My scenario "Be quick or be dead" has the Abrams and is pretty simple and straight forward. Look for it among the downloads.

thanks fellows for the great support. Marco, a mission editor tutorial would be great. This is a great game with heaps of potential with Terra Sim etc. weve been running Steel Fury for awhile and the water and damage model is much better it even leaves potholes in the ground after a shell.i think that the emphasis in steel beasts is more tactical than eye candy, like the buildings blowing up and the walls come tumbling down in steel fury. Maybe someday they will upgrade the grahics. Again many thanks and will be talking to you soon. Cheers JohnN