General Protection

Major Victory

...if you were a little bit open minded you wouldn't ridicule me for open ideas.

Open minded? You mean gullible. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So far, you have provide absolutely zero evidence other than what you claimed in your posts. Don't post a link and assert that you are a part of it. That is simply not good enough convince me of what you say is true. If I claimed that I have a horse that can fart rainbows, I imagine you would demand proof other than what I post on a forum.

How about answering these simple questions: What schools have you attended and what diplomas have you received? Is any of your work published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal/magazine? Can you supply a patent number for one of your inventions?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
i am spiritualist so don't swear dude, it is so not cool.

I certainly am not be the world's best engineer, but my tolerance for "open-minded" persons that make a buffoonery of the scientific method is thin. You are free to believe whatever you want, and yeah, this forum isn't exactly a university level engineering class; but it isn't a soap box for the proselytization of pseudo scientific paganism either. You may stop talking about UFOs, time compression, and the application of fairy dust and unobtanium to the design of armored combat vehicles here, and stay. Or you go and find a different forum to make unsuspecting readers dumber. If you can't make the choice, it will be made for you.

Since SB Pro is also about strategy and tactics: If you think that entering a pissing contest with long-standing forum members of good reputation, or the moderators of this forum is a winning strategy for you, think again.

Well, for a couple of posts, it seemed that while the guy had some issues...he was pissing off at least with some style and cunning.

This would have made for some interresting read. As soon as it went down to personal insult and measuremt of body parts...the whole conversation went south.

I don't know what his grievances about our forum are, but he clearly has too much time at hand or a general tendency towards sociopathy.

A witty war of words is fun...this isn't=> ban the nutter!!

Don't feed the...

Troll.jpg.981422baa2bef7030cffadb89cc655

Troll.jpg.981422baa2bef7030cffadb89cc655