I finally bought it...

XKaki

after the pictures i saw on this forum, i decided to bought it. There's been a lot of improvements since SteelBeast.

I always been a big fan of tanks and armor when i was a military but due to my size (6foot 4 and 250lbs) the career as a tank crew was out of the question :redface:

So, to present myself, i live in Quebec, Canada, i'm 41, married with 2 kids.

I'm sure that you guys will help a noob like me if i have any question that it's not been mentioned on the forum.

I can't wait to get my hand on my copy!

Have a great weekend all!

after the pictures i saw on this forum, i decided to bought it. There's been a lot of improvements since SteelBeast.

I always been a big fan of tanks and armor when i was a military but due to my size (6foot 4 and 250lbs) the career as a tank crew was out of the question :redface:

I'm sure that you guys will help a noob like me if i have any question that it's not been mentioned on the forum.

I predict that you are about to have a lot of fun.

I am around your size and pulled 4 years as an armor crewman in M1A1/M1A1HAC

I am around your size and pulled 4 years as an armor crewman in M1A1/M1A1HAC

Unfortunately, Canadian Armed Forces doesn't have M1A1...Canadian Leo, Bison and Cougar are a lot smaller.

One thing for sure, you're not claustrophobic. :biggrin: