pick em

mpow66m

which do u prefer  

23 members have voted

1. 1. which do u prefer

Eloquent as ever, I see.

However, I sometimes wish SB Pro had their graphical prowess.

But the Coding for handling Tank battles in either of those games is seriously sub par. In the vidoes I've seen the M1A2 is using the EMR Fire control mode at all times, through the CITV as well.

All Ballistic Calcs are done by the player, including ranging.

(You do get a nice LCD Monitor to do them on though.)

And Hit Points on Tanks?

Which dim-witted game designer came up with that idea?

It either gets through and does some damage or does no damage at all.

For That Reason and more it will only be a eye feast for this community.

(However the sounds are pretty cool in some of them.)

• Members
However, I sometimes wish SB Pro had their graphical prowess.

We all do, I guess. :)

But the Coding for handling Tank battles in either of those games is seriously sub par. In the vidoes I've seen the M1A2 is using the EMR Fire control mode at all times, through the CITV as well.

All Ballistic Calcs are done by the player, including ranging.

I would argue that for a game, this is actually more of a challenge, hence fun, and helps with the overall balance in multiplayer mode if you have a mix of dismounted soldiers under player control, and, well, honkin' big war machines.

And Hit Points on Tanks?

Which dim-witted game designer came up with that idea?

Again, from a pure gaming perspective it's an attractive solution since many soldier players can eventually defeat a single, strong player. You need to replace your sim goggles with the game goggles. I don't want SB Pro to be criticized for failing in areas where it doesn't even attempt to belong, so fairness demands that the same yardstick be applied to these games.

I haven't played either, so I can't really say if they are good games, but I don't want to blast them for not being simulations. Chess is a turn-based game, and you don't accuse it for the lack of real-time team play with a ball and goals.

I love BFBC2 as a "beer and pretzels" game.in no way are they Sims in my mind,BF3 is going to be VERY good.Again its not a sim,if i wanted an Inf sim id go for ARMA but i dont have a puter to play it on.It is possibly one of the best console games out there.I play in a PS3 clan made up of mature gamers and we work really well in the game.