2.552 Tutorial Issues

Whisky-Delta

Hi Guys

been away from SB Pro for a while, but i have now updated and i am in the process of getting back into it.

However i began delving into the tutorials (i have in fact only checked Leopard 2E GAS Gunnery) and found a bug whereby all the enemy fight back and the other friendly units engage the enemies in the scenario. I can only assume this is the case with all the tutorials and not that i just picked the only dud one....although i could be wrong..i just didnt have time to test further

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Is this a known issue planning to be fixed or will i have to copy all the .sce files into "my scenarios" manually change them all and copy them back?...tedious to say the least :)

Regards

Whisky

• Members

It sounds as if you applied the hotfix that was released after 2.538. This was itself some sort of an exploit to stop the targets from shooting back; that exploit was corrected with 2.552, which in turn made them shoot again. Those players who never bothered to apply that hotfix saw the issue actually being fixed with 2.552.

My recommendation is to uninstall SB Pro PE completely. Especially you must make sure to delete the folders manually that contain the altered tutorial files (see the user manual, pages 3 & 4, with the description of file locations).

Then install 2.538 again, and after that immediately apply patch 2.552 without installing anything else. That should remedy the issue.