• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
Hi boys. I do have problem to run the game with latest patch. It running ok with previous patches, I did update usb key. I did tray update again but it saying firmware up to date. Any suggestion. Thanks.

Hi,

Can you please confirm the steps that you took to upgrade your pro pe. What version did you go from, etc.

Thanks.

Another question. I currently have two installs of SBPro at home (And switch the codemeter around to different machines. If I get another copy do I have to reinstall or can I just plug the new codemeter into one of the machines (after updating the codemeter and go?

Los

Hi,

Can you please confirm the steps that you took to upgrade your pro pe. What version did you go from, etc.

Thanks.

Hi Sean,i am playing SB Pro patch 273 everything was fine, then I did install patch 304 but I did not upgrade USB key, I did upgrade key ,it still did not play. I uninstall SB Pro and install it again bun with no success.

First patch 262 second 273. To upgrade usb key took me three or four attempts

Thanks.

• Administrators

You didnt mention upgrading the codemeter runtime as instructed in the release notes. Can you try that and see if it fixes it?

Hi Sean,i am playing SB Pro patch 273 everything was fine, then I did install patch 304 but I did not upgrade USB key, I did upgrade key ,it still did not play. I uninstall SB Pro and install it again bun with no success.

First patch 262 second 273. To upgrade usb key took me three or four attempts

Thanks.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just because the stick is of version 1.08 it doesn't mean that you're doomed; you can use it the way it is. Ignore it for the moment. Maybe there is some server problem. If the error message persists it could be that your Vista security settings do not allow the data transfer. In this case please contact Support (at) CodeMeter.com for advice.

• Members

No. I still recommend a firmware upgrade because it will eliminate a not too rare problem that can lead to unrecoverable malfunction. In that case we would need to replace the device which not only incurs costs but also results in downtime and hassle for you.

I am using Xp SP2 as well and same goes for me; the 127.0.0.1 IP is given...

Maybe the software doesn't know how to handle a router eventhough the ports are open??

In any case this seems to be more of an issue to take up with CodeMeter support. I'll contact them. Will report when I get a reply.

EDIT: I got an instant reply today. CodeMeter applogizes for the unavailability of the update server, but they are now preparing a new firmware v1.12. Once that has been released they will go live again. They will notify me when the servers are up again, should be in the next couple of days according to the e-mail I received.

CM stick updated to 1.12.

Do not unplug CM stick while updating This worries me. What if I happened to have a blackout then another $30.00 to 40.00 for a new CM stick.

Can we download the software first to our desktop(PC) instead? and instal it to the dongle later. I'm on dial-up sometimes I get disconnected not often but it happens...

• Members

If the stick failed during a firmware upgrade we wouldn't charge you for a replacement stick. Still, you'd need to send it in. I don't know why Wibu Systems chose to pick this method, but it's their decision not ours to keep the firmware files on their servers.

_--__[]KITT;138561']CM stick updated to 1.12.

Do not unplug CM stick while updating This worries me.

Its quite normal to not touch a device when you update its firmware. You are actually updating its core 'brain' so to speak, with a more than average chance of breaking it for good if you interfere. ;)