Season is open

Ssnake

• Members
No doubt the YouTube Offensive will commence soon too?

Video production has started, I hear.

Do we know if the "re written" manual will be ready by then too?

I'm working on it.

Ideally I'd like to upgrade, update the extra licences and buy the new manual all in one transaction. :)

I could imagine that you are not alone in that.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The presence of the Centurion is a mistery for me. AFAIK no Centurions fought against or with our current crewable tanks (maybe the T72?), so or the Centurion appears as crewable, or I really have no idea of why is included now apart from being a really nice addition to the sim :)

The more, the merrier!!

Well, since we have the M1 and M60 as spices for Cold War scenarios we should have the Centurion too.

Kudos to eSim for this update. I wasn't obsessed with a crewable T-72 but it is a very nice surprise. The troopers look good too! Many thanks!

We haven't expanded the infantry in functionality. That will be the next step. They can do what the old sprites could, just more gracefully.

That's unfortunate.

I hate to make assumptions, but I'm guessing that the 'next step' means another development patch, if that even exists at this point (?)

Best of luck, I'll wait it out.

Wow, you found that fast. :biggrin:

Yes, the team is trying to put together the wiki page for it to give everyone something to read/study/drool over. It will gradually come together before the release so check back often...

thanks! that is a great idea !! :drink: Was so nice found that surprise, read it and go to sleep with that T-72 lesson in the mind (so nice that the NSVT can be used!!) Unfortunately I didn´t dream with it ! :gun:

:gen004:

pd: next thing I hunt at wiki was the Leo A4 3D cockpit but it wasn´t there... :cry: :clin:

So, this Centurion is it the Petrol or Diesel Model? And if its the Petrol does it come with the monowheel tralier?

(And the C**p Gas mileage?):)

Hey, C'mon! 120 gallons of gasoline/petrol in the internal tanks got you 60 full miles on the roads and a great 30 miles cross country. What more d'ya want?? :)

Hey, C'mon! 120 gallons of gasoline/petrol in the internal tanks got you 60 full miles on the roads and a great 30 miles cross country. What more d'ya want?? :)

Yeah, London to Brighton. :)

Your Stuffed if you want to go to Dover though.

Why you would want to go to Dover in a Tank is another matter,

Maybe to go and annoy the Gendarmerie nationale :)

But they would take a dim view of this activity I suspect.

• Moderators
That's unfortunate.

I hate to make assumptions, but I'm guessing that the 'next step' means another development patch, if that even exists at this point (?)

Best of luck, I'll wait it out.

Well, how can the infantry component be improved before we get away from the 2D sprite troops? One - step - at - a - time.

I can translate what Ssnake said in two simple letters: NO.

well thats great! 99 % of the community wishes are granted , but suspension ? NO! Thats just Eyecandy right??

Maybe i should propose the idea to tank producers to make tanks without a suspension system from now on so i wont have to ask stupid thinks like suspension for SBP anymore . The chances that they actually would do so are so much bigger then ever seeing suspension in SBP.. I think i need to let the whole thing go since we will never see it anyway.