Ssnake

Season is open

...and I have to correct myself. The Wiesel is NOT available either for direct control.

...and I have to correct myself. The Wiesel is NOT available either for direct control.

May I put in a request for an addition to the_List?

**ALL HAIL the_List!!**

*flash* Geez...so after you just published SB Pro PE, when you gonna put in a fully operational OPFOR tank?? We have the M1, the Leo2...why not a, say, T-72??

Are the OPFOR engineers and med units still equipped with the trusted soviet built M113s?

A pity the Wisel is not crewable, specially with new bridge options, would have made for nice recon missions :)

Are you sure? Or just trolling? I'm asking cause you have that "T-XX hater" on your signature, anyway, T-72 made me happy enough!

Because SBP has taught us so. :biggrin: Get hit from nowhere, on a sunny day, from behind, in the least suspecting moment.

Ain't that the truth.....I have had a dream where I got a flat tire on a bike and I clearly remember that the first thing I thought in that dream, was where did that shot come from,damn that guy must have a good BP.

O.K, so we get the commander's independent target viewer as well for the chally?

Of course you do. :)

Are you sure? Or just trolling? I'm asking cause you have that "T-XX hater" on your signature, anyway, T-72 made me happy enough!

Well, I love the little Wiesel, so when I saw that the T-72 got the development attention to make it crewable instead of the Wiesel, I was rather upset. So much so that I lobbied the forum admin to change my sig. Of course, I could be making this all up. Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction, or maybe I'm just !*&king with you. Maybe not. Who knows? Confused yet?

I gotta ask this, is the AT-13 included in usable ATGMs?

Do you mean player crewable?

Question regarding AT-3 to eSim team... Which guidance dismounted Sagger will have- SACLOS or more authentic MCLOS?

It's a very crude initial implementation with SACLOS. Manual guidance ... I don't know if it even makese sense to attempt that without a really good model of flight dynamics and guidance control.

It's a very crude initial implementation with SACLOS. Manual guidance ... I don't know if it even makese sense to attempt that without a really good model of flight dynamics and guidance control.

Ok, clear. Any chances to get player-controlled ATGW carriers like M901 in the future?