Season is open

Ssnake

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Arright, to help you pass the time, there's a bunch of new pictures in the gallery. This time of brand new equipment (it's been circulating the military magazines for about ten years already if not longer); since about March 2011 the first MRAV Boxer units have been officially handed over to the Bundeswehr and are now already deployed to Afghanistan.

Indeed they have tweaked them. Seems the Poles and Austrians use more "classic" A4s. Would be cool with a up to date Finnish Leo 2A4 (or what standard they have reached) though.

But wasn't Zip's point about the CV9030FIN? Anyway, as far as I know the finnish A4 is just an A4. No extra special stuff like in the Strv122. Hope there will be some day though, but I'm not holding my breath.

But wasn't Zip's point about the CV9030FIN? Anyway, as far as I know the finnish A4 is just an A4. No extra special stuff like in the Strv122. Hope there will be some day though, but I'm not holding my breath.

Mostly cosmetical changes like storage boxes and things. Don't know what ammo they use or internal changes if any.

On topic. Like what I see in the new bathc of pictures!

• Members
So, will infantry now be available in different uniforms and equipment? Pardon my ignorance, but as it is we only have a single generic sprites representing all infantry right?

We always had different uniforms for our sprites, but in the images that I have released so far you could spot Danish, German, and US uniforms, and different pieces of equipment.

It's not a full-blown shooter (and isn't intended to become one), but art-wise we're catching up a little.

• Members

We have considered a staggered treatment approach for combat casualties. But this will make things really complicated and require a lot more manpower to run an exercise, so for the moment the answer is No. If we can automatize certain routines that may change. Right now ambulances are what they used to be, specialized "repair" vehicles.