Localization (RU)

Ssnake

I don't think we ever completed the Russian voice recordings and translations. If you can help us here, a free copy will make its way to you, OK?

Contact me by email.

I did not know there was a need for Russian voice recording and translation.

What exactly is needed?

Thank you.

I don't think we ever completed the Russian voice recordings and translations. If you can help us here, a free copy will make its way to you, OK?

Contact me by email.

Anytime you decide you need a new set of Danish voice recordings with a heavy dose of Northern Jutland'ish in it, just say the word! :biggrin:

By the way... Here is a russian translation of pstrings.txt. Its was a bit tricky to make a more or less usable translation, since soviet/russian terminology and drills very frequently does not match NATO counterparts.

P.S. This file can be used only with russian language set as default for non-Unicode programs.

• Members
P.S. This file can be used only with russian language set as default for non-Unicode programs.

Can you contact me by email, please?

Occasionally there are updates, and I would like to send them to you even before an official release so that we can then include the most current version.