The 2.620 COOP Campaign bulletin

Zipuli

Just got my new internet connection up and running... Old one was 8mb down, 1 up. New one is 100 down 5 up, so the server performance should be 5 times better =)

Is it december yet?

Dam, it Zip, you beat me again :) I just upgrade my internet connection as well, I now have 50MB down and 5MB up. I have Time Werner Cable and with the new upgrade it is fast for me.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Enemy will be T-80s and such as... We are the underdogs :P So better learn some decent tactics and gunnery before hopping in that turret!

So basicly its red equipment vs red equipment? Why not have western equipment vs russian equipment. I mean isnt this the whole advantage of having a playable t-72 in the first place? At least my dream allways was to have a western vs eastern scenario once a playable opfor unit was available..

Because Zip wanted to do a Finish 1990 tank Coy battle using his finish terrain? And Finlands biggest enemy is Russia. All make sense.

If you want to do a campaign were the players are russian T-72s slaming into germany against M1s at fulda gap, go ahead and do one and I will play that to (as CSS that is)

Because Zip wanted to do a Finish 1990 tank Coy battle using his finish terrain? And Finlands biggest enemy is Russia. All make sense.

If you want to do a campaign were the players are russian T-72s slaming into germany against M1s at fulda gap, go ahead and do one and I will play that to (as CSS that is)

Ah i didnt know that . well count me in anyway.

Because Zip wanted to do a Finish 1990 tank Coy battle using his finish terrain?

One thing: Is there finnish terrain available for download? I tried searching for it but couldn't find anything...

And another thing: Is there any room for a novice tanker in your campaign? Got to get my multiplayer career started at some point. So far I've been training in single player with Leo 2-tanks. T-72 seems more complicated than those but nothing I can't handle :)

And another thing: Is there any room for a novice tanker in your campaign? Got to get my multiplayer career started at some point. So far I've been training in single player with Leo 2-tanks. T-72 seems more complicated than those but nothing I can't handle :)

Without hijacking the thread from Zip, I'm sure that you'd be welcome to join in. As you say: gotta get started somewhere. Hope to see you in the mix! :)