SB Pro PE 2.6x general information

Ssnake

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the map screen during scenario testing, when I switch from blue to red side (and vice versa) to observe current positions, I'm kicked out into the world view first and I have to go back into the map view. Did this by any chance change in 2.6 whereby you can switch sides without exiting the map view. Even better, both sides can be observed simultaneously, without fog-of-war limitations?

In the map screen during scenario testing, when I switch from blue to red side (and vice versa) to observe current positions, I'm kicked out into the world view first and I have to go back into the map view. Did this by any chance change in 2.6 whereby you can switch sides without exiting the map view. Even better, both sides can be observed simultaneously, without fog-of-war limitations?

In teh scenario editor, they can allready:

Just switch from "Show reported enemy position"

To: "show actual ...position"

At some point could civilian vehicles be added to the map editor? I find a lot of the cars etc I add are largely static scenery and its just extra work to disable them to make sure they don’t move, might help cut down on the memory usage also.

• Members

I meant the SPA gap, yes. The 2S1 is primarily an artwork upgrade, so to speak - but it will receive a few HEAT rounds for self-defense purposes (just like the real ones have), so it'll be limited to direct fire, and indicating certain units/formations like a regimental artillery group.

It's a start.

Holy Carnations! Another one of my favorite Russian vehicles! Beautiful pics Ssnake, thanks for sharing. This is a very welcome rear-echelon vehicle and I'm looking forward to surprising a battery of these in an M1 or M2!

Ssnake, you noted they are limited to direct fire only but can their guns be elevated?

Ah well its all designed to get them to come here while our covert boys sneak in over there and reclaim "Bill".

EH!!!!!!

Gibson 4 more years mate....:debile2::remybussi:

havent been around for a while real life stuff,

looking forward to new update ...and oh yes Go the Kiwi's and Go the All Blacks!!

Peace out

O_Smiladon

... Add an English interior to Leo1A5 and Leo2A4/A6 and you'd have the whole Corps. Then we could bring the CAT back.

DG

Well, we did a (virtual)CAT sometime ago, didn't pull to many participants :-/

Maybe with the CR2/Leo2/M1 there will be a wider field.

Wonder how the T-72 would perform :-D