SB Pro PE 2.6x general information

Ssnake

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tunguska without rockets.

For any newbie that want a Gepard.

There is a very good German camo skin for the Tunguska in the download section.

As Ssnake said just remove the missiles.using the ammunition selection in the mission map.it look great

A question for Ssnake are we going to get mortar teams.or mortar equipped vehicles.

As they are very prevalent.with both the military and insurgent.

`

• Members

Not in 2.6; well, technically there is an M1064 for which we took a plain M113A3 that has no troops, and it can't shoot yet, and it has the wrong tactical icon (armored howitzer, not mortar), so it really doesn't make a lot of sense to announce it as a great achievement.

...You haven't seen a thing. fnord.

Not in 2.6; well, technically there is an M1064 for which we took a plain M113A3 that has no troops, and it can't shoot yet, and it has the wrong tactical icon (armored howitzer, not mortar), so it really doesn't make a lot of sense to announce it as a great achievement.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

As things go the upgrade is more then i hoped for i cant wait to implement some of the new vehicles.Mortar teams would have been a good addition but the introduction of SPG's More then makes up for it.

I look forward to any more addition that mite appear in the next few weeks.

• Members

News of the day:

Not only did user Manteuffel create the Hannover-Weserbergland map for SB Pro 2.6, he also made a map of the area southwest of Kursk, and one of (modern) Villers-Bocage.

Oh, and he'll give 16 old maps a brush-over and replace the old bridge with the fancy new models.

Very nice model of a MRAP :)

I do have a question why eSIM puts in a model like MRAP in the next update. For convoy training? For bringing infantry from A to B? Training with remote controlled weapon station? I mean, the trainees cannot really act as individual soldiers as infantry unless you are the driver or gunner.

To be honest...the choice of some vehicles in the past and upcoming update confused me. I understand that military customer or defence industry wants a model. But why Centurion? MRAP now? What realistic scenario can I create using the MRAP now? Shooting technical I guess...

Still..I am enjoying all those new models and features. Don't get me wrong.