SB Pro PE 2.6x general information

Ssnake

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone noticed this from the first video that Ssnake posted on youtube, but turret decapitation for the BMP-1 seems to be back! Also, again about the Challenger 2 ;) Will the comander's independent sight be included? Or will it just be the vision blocks?

I don't know if anyone noticed this from the first video that Ssnake posted on youtube, but turret decapitation for the BMP-1 seems to be back! Also, again about the Challenger 2 ;) Will the comander's independent sight be included? Or will it just be the vision blocks?

Umm, well hopefully you will start to play games with us instead of watch us from the exterior view. Get that joystick fixed.

Ssnake: I think you may need to scale back your marketing mojo. Marko over here is gettin' the shakes. :biggrin:

I was not pushing the issue.the only thing i am worried about is my shrinking visa balance.

with four kids. and four grand kids.this is a expensive time of year for me.ha i would gladly Pay Now and wait as long as it takes.the point i was making is most of the members are Ready to purchase the upgrade now.so whats the point in with holding the release notes.Ssnake stated the reason he is not prepared to release the notes yet.and that is his prerogative i have waited x amount of years for some of the features a few more weeks isn't going to kill me . i will keep taking the medication till its released.

Ha

I just wanted to say thanks, Ssnake, for all the 2.6 updates you've provided thusfar. I also appreciate your patience with replying to questions and comments, especially those that may seem ungrateful for 2.6 (or SB in general) for whatever might not be included in it.

Looking forward to the video and release notes!

Regarding T72, I noticed on the wiki, that reticle range markings are off, especially for HEF compared to real one and might suggest that ballistic data used is wrong.

Another thing with T-72A/M1. Mechanical ballistic computer must generate automatic corrections for lased range up to 4000 meters(not up to 3000m, like noted on SB wiki). Bottleneck is a "D-unit"(LRF), which can provide range data up to 4000 meters only in ideal atmospheric conditions(guaranteed max lase range is 3000m; practical- 3500-3700m).

Edited by Jartsev

Ah... completely unrelated, but dta's post made me say it to myself "Get that sh*t fixed, soldier!" From Arma2, OA. Anyways, back on topic, I don't think you should berate eSim for their little imperfection with a line picture! This is their first attempt at making a playable Russian tank, and it seems to be going pretty well.

the only thing i am worried about is my shrinking visa balance.

I hear you man. I was thinking that it seems kind of unfair that loyal customers, over time, have spent a considerable amount of money on this game. Whereas newcomers only pay the initial $125 and are up to speed.

Then I thought about how small a company eSim is and how many new features we're getting and the fact that this publicly available sim, this website, and this community would not exist were it not for the very hard work of a few dedicated individuals to produce an outstanding game that is simply unmatched.

Thanks everyone at eSim.

WOW, I see all these virtual tankers here online. Some hating and some chilling, Why dont all of you just come to TS and lets play some steelbeasts and shoot the hell out of the ones you hate. Release some of that stress the other virtual tanker gives you. Ssnake, We would love to see those gunnery skills off of youtube and in the multiplayer world, just jokin. I know you dont have time due to this great update Esim's are releasing soon. I look forward to the update and thanks for the HARD work.

• Members
Regarding T72, I noticed on the wiki, that reticle range markings are off, especially for HEF compared to real one and might suggest that ballistic data used is wrong.

The reticules in SB Pro are always matched to whatever HE round may currently be loaded in a vehicle, depending on the individual scenario. The one that you are using for reference shows a different field of view (look at the dimensions of the horizontal markings), and it may have been made to match a different HE round.

If Retro says that there's also something with an engine limitation - okay, that may play a role, and I'm sure we're going to address it at some point as well.