No M1A1 love in the update?

Pigmachine

**Affects a Pathe newsreel accent**

"Today the British 1st Armoured Division utterly vanquished the Iraq Republican Gaurd forces around the 73 easting area of Iraq. Destruction was total! One Iraqi commander was quoted as saying "after 20mins of combat I had no tanks left." In other News John Major's time in in office so far is not going well."

Do I pass the interview?

:biggrin:

Try it with a scotts accent.

As the skin i use has scotts markings.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Affects a Pathe newsreel accent**

"Today the British 1st Armoured Division utterly vanquished the Iraq Republican Gaurd forces around the 73 easting area of Iraq. Destruction was total! One Iraqi commander was quoted as saying "after 20mins of combat I had no tanks left." In other News John Major's time in in office so far is not going well."

Do I pass the interview?

:biggrin:

Sure for public school tone and reserved approach.

Unfortunately you fail dismally on accuracy. Unsure the guys from Eagle Tp, 2 ACR equipped with Bradley and M1A1 want to be labelled as members of the "British 1st Armoured Division".

But then again that may make you an ideal jounalist? :)

We haven't for version 2.6, but of course we'd be interested in a group of British voice actors to work on a localization package (just like we invite all French players to do that, or an eventual group from other languages (Polish, Russian, Greek, ...)).

What do you need, as I am involved on every french translation since 2001...?

We haven't for version 2.6, but of course we'd be interested in a group of British voice actors to work on a localization package (just like we invite all French players to do that, or an eventual group from other languages (Polish, Russian, Greek, ...)).

Hey Ssnake, I thought that was in the works? I had volunteered myself but never heard anymore. ( I just thought it was because my voice sounded awful, lol )

Hey Ssnake, I thought that was in the works? I had volunteered myself but never heard anymore. ( I just thought it was because my voice sounded awful, lol )

Hi Ratcatcher, it's still in the works, Hawes is snowed under with work so he's passed it on to me, I'll start a new thread about this so we can get the ball rolling again,

and maybe recruit some more voice actor volunteers :)

Hi Ratcatcher, it's still in the works, Hawes is snowed under with work so he's passed it on to me, I'll start a new thread about this so we can get the ball rolling again,

Excellent news, I think that now we have such a great addition as the Challenger is shaping up to be the Brit voices would be the icing on the cake.

Oh and there's a bit in the video that looks absolutely beautiful (4.57) with the challengers almost silhouetted against the sky, fantastic!

In the spirit of Equal opportunities .i would like to volunteer my wife,s voice.As she would put any Sargent majors barking orders voice to shame.and if you need a Irish accent i am Available.

Just a thought do we have any female members.

Sure for public school tone and reserved approach.

Unfortunately you fail dismally on accuracy. Unsure the guys from Eagle Tp, 2 ACR equipped with Bradley and M1A1 want to be labelled as members of the "British 1st Armoured Division".

But then again that may make you an ideal jounalist? :)

The Latter. (Jounalist school here I come!)

I just reeled that whole thing of the top of my head without any research whatsoever.

It was all in roughtly the same AO I.E, Mid East so, "Meh". :)

Apologies to Eagle Troop and 1st Brit Armoured. :)

• 2 months later...

Hoping to rekindle some love for the M1A1. We need that spark back.

A modern A1 (like the SA) will bring some parity back to the multiplayer community, and bring Americans into the current millenium. Ssnake, is there anyhting you can share about modernizing American equipment?

Love the T-72, btw. I've never enjoyed losing so much as with that bucket of bolts.

Edited by FlatTax
typo