No M1A1 love in the update?

Pigmachine

I may need two or three more weeks.

I suspect hes asking about a post that is actually from this thread and judging from the "Dear Ssnake" part of his post I also suspect he wants to hear from Ssnake, not someone who often presumes to speak for him...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect hes asking about a post that is actually from this thread and judging from the "Dear Ssnake" part of his post I also suspect he wants to hear from Ssnake, not someone who often presumes to speak for him...

I don't speak for him.

I merely provided a copy of him speaking for himself.

It just seems insane that people pester him for a response in multiple threads and then when he does respond, continue to pester him even when he has provided an answer.

Ssnake posted that and then FlatTax responded in the same thread (so I'm assuming he read Snake's post) and then there is a new post here about the same thing.

Instead of pestering the team why not accept the date and let them got on with it?

I suspect a post along the lines of "I was going to be able to post something in Mid April but now because I've had to respond to ongoing queries it will now be May" wont please anybody. :)

I don't speak for him.

I merely provided a copy of him speaking for himself.

It just seems insane that people pester him for a response in multiple threads and then when he does respond, continue to pester him even when he has provided an answer.

Ssnake posted that and then FlatTax responded in the same thread (so I'm assuming he read Snake's post) and then there is a new post here about the same thing.

Instead of pestering the team why not accept the date and let them got on with it?

I suspect a post along the lines of "I was going to be able to post something in Mid April but now because I've had to respond to ongoing queries it will now be May" wont please anybody. :)

Not me, friend. I am patient- waited this long, what's another few weeks.

While I would settle for a M1A2. I just want the CITV system. Tired of doing everything with a National Guard M1A1 and a pair of Binos. But this lead me to using the M2/M3 Bradley more often.

Hedgehog, who cares about a dead world and its only IG regiment.

Armageddon Steel Legion, thats where the REAL Imperial Guard come from.

Cobra seconds your thoughts...