No M1A1 love in the update?

Pigmachine

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Tis on my calendar. T'would be nice to have the modernized American vehicles and t'would be great news to hear that it made it into the 'doing list'. I for one would truly enjoy being able to command the M1A2 SEP. Piloting the latest and greatest is a joy for me. The STRV-122 is a true joy, and yet I still find myself longing to have the modern Abrams at times, probably more so because of the STRV-122.

Anyway, if you could find it in your hearts to squeeze in a modernized M1A1 or even the M1A2 SEP, I believe that many of us in the PE community would be gleefully happy and giggle like little school girls. Now, who wouldn't want to see big burly men giggle like that? :debile2:

• 8 months later...
Not before about six weeks prior to the next big upgrade. So please come back to me about this in about thirteen months from today.

The count down begins. Looking forward to an announcement on March 8 2013 about the possible inclusion of modern, crewable, American vehicles in SB. :)

Edited by FlatTax
Specify cewable. :)

Very excited! Current crewable American vehicles entered service during a millennium in which, for much of the time, educated people thought the world was flat and witchcraft was a real problem.

I'm prepared for disappointment, but ever hopeful e-Sim graces us with modernity. :)

Edited by FlatTax
Clean up the post.

Very excited! Current crewable American vehicles entered service during a millennium in which, for much of the time, educated people thought the world was flat and witchcraft was a real problem.

I'm prepared for disappointment, but ever hopeful e-Sim graces us with modernity. :)

pah...whining on a hight level ;)

Unlike for us germans, at least there IS a playable US IFV in steelbeasts!!

• 3 weeks later...