Pigmachine

No M1A1 love in the update?

Not before about six weeks prior to the next big upgrade. So please come back to me about this in about thirteen months from today.

It's on the calendar. :)

Hmm. Wonder how many people we can get to mark the date. It's the big reveal about whether or not crewable American vehicles make it into the current millenium.

Maybe this needs a facebook page/event. :)

Tis on my calendar. T'would be nice to have the modernized American vehicles and t'would be great news to hear that it made it into the 'doing list'. I for one would truly enjoy being able to command the M1A2 SEP. Piloting the latest and greatest is a joy for me. The STRV-122 is a true joy, and yet I still find myself longing to have the modern Abrams at times, probably more so because of the STRV-122.

Anyway, if you could find it in your hearts to squeeze in a modernized M1A1 or even the M1A2 SEP, I believe that many of us in the PE community would be gleefully happy and giggle like little school girls. Now, who wouldn't want to see big burly men giggle like that? :debile2:

Not before about six weeks prior to the next big upgrade. So please come back to me about this in about thirteen months from today.

The count down begins. Looking forward to an announcement on March 8 2013 about the possible inclusion of modern, crewable, American vehicles in SB. :)

Edited by FlatTax
Specify cewable. :)

The count down begins. Looking forward to an announcement on March 8 2013 about the possible inclusion of modern, crewable, American vehicles in SB. :)

And of course be prepared to be disappointed if your particular “pet project” doesn’t make it. :)

Not only does Ssnake get hounded during an announcement, now he's getting dogged when he makes an announcement of an announcement.

Too funny.

Please continue.

Please continue.

Aha!

That should be written as:

Please. Do feel free to Continue.

:biggrin:

(I'm a stickler for correct grammatical prose. :) )

Very excited! Current crewable American vehicles entered service during a millennium in which, for much of the time, educated people thought the world was flat and witchcraft was a real problem.

I'm prepared for disappointment, but ever hopeful e-Sim graces us with modernity. :)

Edited by FlatTax
Clean up the post.

Very excited! Current crewable American vehicles entered service during a millennium in which, for much of the time, educated people thought the world was flat and witchcraft was a real problem.

I'm prepared for disappointment, but ever hopeful e-Sim graces us with modernity. :)

pah...whining on a hight level ;)

Unlike for us germans, at least there IS a playable US IFV in steelbeasts!!

pah...whining on a hight level ;)

Unlike for us germans, at least there IS a playable US IFV in steelbeasts!!

Well you have the Boxer. Technically an APC but with a RWS .its a pretty useful vehicle

With good armour.

I'm prepared for disappointment, but ever hopeful e-Sim graces us with modernity.

lol, I'm hoping for that M1A2 SEP as well, but prepared for the dissapointment too, just in case. :D

I can always find something else in this sim to get intersted in though.

Well you have the Boxer. Technically an APC but with a RWS .its a pretty useful vehicle

With good armour.

No gun, no ATGM, no tracks = NO IFV

No gun, no ATGM, no tracks = NO IFV

Well... it is a nice battle taxi. Cooler than your neighbours AUDI and when we get women in this sim you can pick up... what is it like 8 to 10 of them. A GTA in dull colors. :)

Are we there yet?

Doubt it. :)

There's normally a bunch of screenshots in the gallery and a video or two before you get serious about waiting for it.

On the 8th we're due a limited announcement about the inclusion (or non-inclusion) of modern, crewable, American vehicles.

Er... the American vehicles made overseas, or the overseas vehicles made in America? :P

On the 8th we're due a limited announcement about the inclusion (or non-inclusion) of modern, crewable, American vehicles.

So the 8th = "about"?