Issues with Leo AS1 TC position

Jartsev

Played a bit with australian Leo last night and found that some functions of TC position are ruined:

-range manual input then using GPSE does not work

-GPSE FOV cant be changed in KH HZF mode

-in GPSE view, when using KH HZF, automatic lead prediction cant be acessed

-PANO in KH P mode does not relay measured range, shots fall short(always on the same range)

Crosschecked all this isues with Leo-1DK to proof myself- in the danish vehicle everything is ok.

SB Pro PE version- 2.552.

• Members

Note that the SABCA fire control system of the Leopard AS1 is not identical with the Wegmann FCS of the Danish Leopard 1A5.

While I don't want to rule out that there are some things in the AS1 that do not quite work as intended, you can't directly translate Leo 1A5 tutorial statements to the Australian Leo 1.

Note that the SABCA fire control system of the Leopard AS1 is not identical with the Wegmann FCS of the Danish Leopard 1A5.

While I don't want to rule out that there are some things in the AS1 that do not quite work as intended, you can't directly translate Leo 1A5 tutorial statements to the Australian Leo 1.

Understood, thanks.