Battle for Hünfeld Scenario

JohnO

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh,whats that mean,never heard of that?

"priority-road" or "main-road"...you have right of way on the crossroads when you drive on it. traffic on other road must wait...

The three stripes show you that you don't have right of way anymore :-P

ok,thnx.sort of like a stop sign and a yield sign combined i guess.are these common in all of Europe.just curious we dont have em in the States.no more trffic questions i promise,lol.

I like those crossroads in the US where ALL the roads have a "STOP" sign...unthinkable here ;-)

LOL, never had in Mind that this will cause a Traffic Education discussion.....

But don´t forget : You are driving a Tank, so what !

awesome maps btw,some of the best ive seen in SB.im gonna have to sit down and take my time and create a sce or two!

That's funny. Just yesterday my co-workers and I were discussing who has the right of way at a four-way stop. There are rules, but usually it comes down to one person just signaling the others to go ahead.

So, I'm assuming most other countries give priority to one direction with a different sign. Is that right?

Edit: Just found this simple explanation of the rules at a four-way stop. :biggrin:

Mate,

I have more than 17 in my suburb! :)

We even have "mini" ones that are basically high spots on the road painted white that you can just drive over instead of going around.

Did the local council have a surplus of white road paint? :)

Eisen that Brian's guide is very good.

The Tank sign does look very er, Leopard 2 -ish.

And I'm thinking England should adopt the Minimum speed limit signs.

speaking of German, Sabine told me to brush up on German because I haven't spoken it for awhile, because she said she is not going to be my translator, I told her as long as I have a beer in my hands, I don't need a translator :debile2:

Servus JohnO,

Which part of germany you want to visit?

best regards

Duke

My wife's father pass away and we're flying into Düsseldorf then drive south to Müllenbach, about an hour drive. The funeral is on Aug 28, and then sign a bunch of papers. Out of all this, was told by Sabine that the house will belong to her. I'm planning on retiring next year and may move to Germany to stay, not sure of this yet. The only problem will be the kids will have to fly to see us :(