Battle for Hünfeld Scenario

JohnO

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all on my HD, to be released immediatly when the M3A1 and M2A1 or M2A0and M3A0 are released on the next update. See it wouldn't be proper to have all those scenarios with friggin M2A2's and A3's.

I love a stickler for detail! We'll look forward to them, should the vehicles come out.

I love a stickler for detail! We'll look forward to them, should the vehicles come out.

See for me, it's just cheating taking a M2A2 or M3A2 to a fight with a BMP-2, armed with a M919 APFSDS-T rounds and bolt on applique armor. You know the whole thermal sight, dynamic lead and TOW-2A, 2B vs cruddy 30mm thing. On the other hand, I am getting tired of taking on the world with a

M1A0 and M113A1.

Just got back from GTA and just as Mark stated, I have a job that takes me away from doing things that I wont to do. I work for the government testing/training BDE size elements at their TOCs that takes three weeks to do and when I'm done for the day I'm either tired from all the brain cells being used all at once or having to get ready and do this all over again the next day.

I enjoy the hard work that you have put in on the skins of the vehicles, they are great.

Oh by the way I'm getting ready to leave for Ft Drum, NY. At least the pay is great and my house, car and land is paid off :)

I will get back to working on the Hünfeld map and scenario as soon as I can.

Just got back from GTA and just as Mark stated, I have a job that takes me away from doing things that I wont to do. I work for the government testing/training BDE size elements at their TOCs that takes three weeks to do and when I'm done for the day I'm either tired from all the brain cells being used all at once or having to get ready and do this all over again the next day.

I enjoy the hard work that you have put in on the skins of the vehicles, they are great.

Oh by the way I'm getting ready to leave for Ft Drum, NY. At least the pay is great and my house, car and land is paid off :)

I will get back to working on the Hünfeld map and scenario as soon as I can.

So you made it back savely...you got out of here just before the coldspell ;-)

• Members

Well, there weren't 300+ people frozen to death in the vicinity of Grafenwöhr - more like in all of Poland, the Ukraine, Belorussia, Russia, and the Balkans. Arguably it wasn't even an understatement in the context of JohnO's itinerary.

But yeah, it's a tad uncomfortable over here, right now. Hannover's central lake is now frozen sufficiently to open the ice for public access. Time to dig out the skates for tomorrow. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, she didn't suffer. While my wife is over in Germany and I'm seating here after taking care of the animals we have here at our small farm.

I've been talking to Eisenschwein about his Haune Valley map for his scenario he's working on. He sent to me what he has been working on and was wondering about this question, How can we add to one map what he is doing on the west side and what I've been doing on the east side of the same map?

We believe that we can't, but just in case there is a way and we don't know about it.

Here is another map that I've been using for a reference when working on the map.

map.jpg

You can see the border between East and West Germany.

Huh?

Well I gathered from this that they had both done parts of the same map:

I've been talking to Eisenschwein about his Haune Valley map for his scenario he's working on. He sent to me what he has been working on and was wondering about this question, How can we add to one map what he is doing on the west side and what I've been doing on the east side of the same map?

So if you can't merge it, someone's map will have to be selected as "the map", and the other person's work will need to be redone on "the map".

Jep, that´s Live, sadly you can`t mix two Maps.

Reworking existing Maps is Pain in the ..... sometimes I think do all new would be faster.....

In the Moment I´m a bit out of Time by making a Sce. for a international Coop 911 is planing for the Future.

What is done, a little WIP:

SS_17_40_51.jpg.4eb829eefdbaa5c6883a3d3e

SS_08_30_25.jpg.5ed269931a1403fbaa912b0c

SS_22_24_52.jpg.17867b6bd8391fbbf5319e05

SS_22_22_59.jpg.fa2097d329e29cee2bba7a50

SS_22_21_46.jpg.facde64057f8e14a7bbc49e0

SS_17_40_51.jpg.4eb829eefdbaa5c6883a3d3e

SS_08_30_25.jpg.5ed269931a1403fbaa912b0c

SS_22_24_52.jpg.17867b6bd8391fbbf5319e05

SS_22_22_59.jpg.fa2097d329e29cee2bba7a50

SS_22_21_46.jpg.facde64057f8e14a7bbc49e0