Training with Leo

Guest theGUNSLINGER

Guest theGUNSLINGER

Over the past couple of days i have been going through gunnery practice with the Leo, i am really impressed with SBP this is awesome all i can say is im hooked and loving it

Over the past couple of days i have been going through gunnery practice with the Leo, i am really impressed with SBP this is awesome all i can say is im hooked and loving it

Nice to hear. My favourite Leo's are the Leo2A4 and Leo2A5 in SBP :) And we're getting the 3D interior of the A4. I am happy :)

Well its what 20 tonnes lighter, and is an earlier vehicle, dating from about 1965.

Leo II is better protected because it is an improvement on Leo I and came out some 14 years later.

I was referring to the aesthetic design and not the combat effectiveness of the the two i am very aware of the age difference and capabilities of both tanks.and the operational doctrine behind both there designs.and my favourite version in the canadian C2

Guest theGUNSLINGER

pulled this off of wikpedia, i read also on the internet in different places that there were gonna replace. I read also the C2 has updated armour making it alot better than the original 1A5

Canada — 114 Leopard C2s (updated Leopard 1A5), reduced to 66 in the early 2000s. The Leopard C2 are likely to remain in active service until 2015.[2] The 66 Leopard C2 are gradually replaced with the Leopard 2's purchased from the Netherlands and Germany

pulled this off of wikpedia, i read also on the internet in different places that there were gonna replace. I read also the C2 has updated armour making it alot better than the original 1A5

Canada — 114 Leopard C2s (updated Leopard 1A5), reduced to 66 in the early 2000s. The Leopard C2 are likely to remain in active service until 2015.[2] The 66 Leopard C2 are gradually replaced with the Leopard 2's purchased from the Netherlands and Germany

I would really love to see the canadian leo c2 from you avatar in sbp once some day . Its very easy oon the eyes.

I made an offer before to make Canadian skins for someone (don't remember who), but never got a response.

I'll offer again: If you send me a pm/email with some pics (the more angles the better) I'll do my best. No promises as I teach myself, but you can see some of my work in the d/l section. I also make no promises regarding delivery as I am somewhat lazy. :)

But speaking of the Leo1, there's been some questions regarding a possible facelift for the exterior. To be honest, I think the model still looks damn good, especially with some of the skins available in the d/l section. Anyway, if it does get re-worked, I'll probably have to re-do the skin. Not a problem though as I love the whole Leo family and am currently updating a mission using it. (Waiting for the update to post it b/c it involves some bridges being destroyed. A feature I will now be able to simulate in game. :luxhello:)

I made an offer before to make Canadian skins for someone (don't remember who), but never got a response.

I'll offer again: If you send me a pm/email with some pics (the more angles the better) I'll do my best. No promises as I teach myself, but you can see some of my work in the d/l section. I also make no promises regarding delivery as I am somewhat lazy. :)

But speaking of the Leo1, there's been some questions regarding a possible facelift for the exterior. To be honest, I think the model still looks damn good, especially with some of the skins available in the d/l section. Anyway, if it does get re-worked, I'll probably have to re-do the skin. Not a problem though as I love the whole Leo family and am currently updating a mission using it. (Waiting for the update to post it b/c it involves some bridges being destroyed. A feature I will now be able to simulate in game. :luxhello:)

I meant the canadian uparmored leo-c2 in the signature. I think you would need to redo the model itself since it has addon armor. But still a new skin would be welcome as well.

No really, he made new ones!!! So I think ppl already know that from the downloads and the forms. I would not have posted that if darkhorse didnt make the new skins.

Sorry, my use of words has not been correct (i'm cold:frown:).

I should have wrote that Leo 1 skins have been in constant upgrading from day one (SB-1) for us Canadians who play here. Their have been so many I've lost count, and somewhere in all my SB data there piling up.

After-all the 1 CAD has been one of the first units within the sim.:shocked:

I'm returning from the cold to eastern Canada tomorrow and my grey matter will (hopefully) start working again.

I have helped build a Inuit komatik, now my hands are sore.:(

Sorry, my use of words has not been correct (i'm cold:frown:).

I should have wrote that Leo 1 skins have been in constant upgrading from day one (SB-1) for us Canadians who play here. Their have been so many I've lost count, and somewhere in all my SB data there piling up.

After-all the 1 CAD has been one of the first units within the sim.:shocked:

I'm returning from the cold to eastern Canada tomorrow and my grey matter will (hopefully) start working again.

I have helped build a Inuit komatik, now my hands are sore.:(

NP Thanks