Whats left for 2.6

Marko

Hey, since there won't be tutorials for the chally 2 or the T-72, why doesn't someone make someone make a wiki? I mean, the images in the t-72 wiki are from the game, not from ssnake's vids, so obviously, someone with more info than I have made them. Just sayin', it would probably be a great time killer before release.

Except of course those same “someones” are probably currently flat out squashing bugs so the released product is:

a. On time

b. Reasonably bug free.

The development team has grown from 2 to 3, not 2 to 50. :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is he pushing his luck? Anyways, sorry about being unspecific, the wiki I was referring to was the challenger 2 wiki. Guess we'll have to wait until D-Day to see that one.

Just read about the leo 1a5 and the wonderful conversation between Ssnake and Oscar. Oh by the way why dont you come online anymore?

Yeah, thanks for bringing that up, I was about to PM you and then forgot about it. I really don't want to be bothering you guys unless I can fully participate in the three games that we normally play, which I can't. We shelved the desktop for now because we're going to get a new one, so that means I can't play any of the games that we play, even spectate in on them, which I know you dislike. I also sent my joystick back to get repaired, should be done in about 2 weeks. I have limited access to TS on my laptop, so if you see user "Lowe" on the SB server, drop in and say hi, but don't expect a vocal reply, because he doesn't have a microphone. So, expect about two or three weeks before I'm online again, including the day or two I will need to get used to A-10, SB and Arma2 again, the arrival of the new desktop, and the arrival of my repaired joystick from Montreal. Cheers!:sonic::Pilot:

Yeah, thanks for bringing that up, I was about to PM you and then forgot about it. I really don't want to be bothering you guys unless I can fully participate in the three games that we normally play, which I can't. We shelved the desktop for now because we're going to get a new one, so that means I can't play any of the games that we play, even spectate in on them, which I know you dislike. I also sent my joystick back to get repaired, should be done in about 2 weeks. I have limited access to TS on my laptop, so if you see user "Lowe" on the SB server, drop in and say hi, but don't expect a vocal reply, because he doesn't have a microphone. So, expect about two or three weeks before I'm online again, including the day or two I will need to get used to A-10, SB and Arma2 again, the arrival of the new desktop, and the arrival of my repaired joystick from Montreal. Cheers!:sonic::Pilot:

rgr well see you then

About BMP-2 with troops out of the hatches... Does it affect stab? As I remember from my times with da BMP-2, if one wanted to open the rear hull top troop hatches AND traverse using the handles, one needed to use duct tape to press down (and keep down) the safety circuit buttons that normally are pushed by the hatch when in closed position. BMP-1 didn't have this stuff as it had no stab anyways :P

Ahhh... and now I need to make new skins for the Finnish BMPs, will the templates be available soon, maybe? =)

... if one wanted to open the rear hull top troop hatches AND traverse using the handles, one needed to use duct tape to press down (and keep down) the safety circuit buttons that normally are pushed by the hatch when in closed position. .

Hmm, I guess your former TO is getting a heart attack as he reads this ;-)

I mean, they are named "safety circuit" for a reason!

• Members

There's safety, and safety. If you want as many eyes as possible outside of hatches and the gun at high readiness - which arguably makes matters more "safe" for everybody while in a combat situation - the safety circuits to protect dismounts from accidents can actually be detrimental. Not that I am advocating the violation of safety regulations in peace-time training.