Whats left for 2.6

Marko

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just walk the fire into the target (if you're getting a chance to actually shoot in these crap vehicles).

Nooooo!!!!

Hosepiping, the scourge of MG shooting the world over! ;)

Estimate the range, fire a “ranging burst“ (one to two trace), adjust, second burst, continue the process (ideally “bracketing“ the target, one under or short, the next over or long) then when the last burst hits, follow up with a killing burst of three to five trace.

“Walking” the fire (pulling the trigger and adjusting the range) wastes a bunch of ammunition, results in barrel wear, oh and generates a nice stream of trace that highlights your location.

Wellll... we may extend the beta test by a few more days, actually. As a consolation, I'll upload a new screenshot now.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

That means I wont have anything to do in this godforsaken place here in Texas. Camp Bowie is in the middle of no where :(

The only thing I can do is read or count the roadkills on the road :)

Nooooo!!!!

Hosepiping, the scourge of MG shooting the world over! ;)

Estimate the range, fire a “ranging burst“ (one to two trace), adjust, second burst, continue the process (ideally “bracketing“ the target, one under or short, the next over or long) then when the last burst hits, follow up with a killing burst of three to five trace.

“Walking” the fire (pulling the trigger and adjusting the range) wastes a bunch of ammunition, results in barrel wear oh and generates a nice stream of trace that highlights your location.

ranging burst is pretty much what i associated with walking the fire on target.

point gun at enemy, fire burst, see if it's short or long, adjust, fire another burst, adjust, fire another burst, etc.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

That means I wont have anything to do in this godforsaken place here in Texas. Camp Bowie is in the middle of no where :(

The only thing I can do is read or count the roadkills on the road :)

You can get some good recipies for Auto tenderised native species :eek2:

Poke them with a stick... quality entertainment.

Quality Entertainment.....hmmmmm.

ESIM is proud to announce the upcoming release of the worlds first Roadkill Poking Simulator!!

Choose from a wide array of sticks, twigs, and assorted lengths of scrap metal to poke and prod the squashed critters on a fully 3D virtual highway.

Included with release:

Dead Skunk.

Dead Prarie Dog

Dead Cat

Dead Dog (various breeds available)

Dead Snake

(not to be confused with Dead <S>snake)

Also in the works and available for an additional $39.99 is a downloadable Armadillo in both Dead and mortally wounded varieties.

Order now for the Christmas season your copy of .......

....FLAT BEASTS!!!!

<dodges the tomatoes and rocks>