Centauro and Leopard 1A5

Ssnake

• Members

Some asked for a video showing vehicles passing by some road traffic signs and lamp posts, so we made one.

The Leo 1A5 now basks in the glory of many thousand polygons of its 3D interior.

And the Centauro - well, we finally got around to complete the implementation of its fire control system. You now get it finally in the state in which it was meant to be last year.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some asked for a video showing vehicles passing by some road traffic signs and lamp posts, so we made one.

The Leo 1A5 now basks in the glory of many thousand polygons of its 3D interior.

And the Centauro - well, we finally got around to complete the implementation of its fire control system. You now get it finally in the state in which it was meant to be last year.

Exceptional the sound effects were so real.

I take my hat of to you guys.I am changing my letter to Santa i don't wont a PS3 any more i wont a 40mm grenade launcher.

• Members
I think Ssnake has the best job of all..

I do. I've said it before, and I freely admit it now. Fortuna (aka "Lady Luck") has been smiling on me. I am grateful for it, and do not pretend that it's all my personal genius that brought me to where I am now.

Besides, it would be worthless without the excellent and hard work from Al, Christoph, Dave, Ed, Lukas, Raino, and Tony. Or that of the beta test team. They deserve your appreciation, I'm just the public face (and what an ugly one, at that).

The day before those scenes were made, I met Dr. James Sterrett again (the author of the "Are they attacking here?" scenarios). He asked me to send his greetings to the Steel Beasts community, and I am happy to oblige, even if I am late.

He has a pretty cool job, too - teaching wargames to the future simulations officers of the US Army. There are much worse careers from academia than that. :)

Edited by Ssnake
Irresponsible lapse of memory

:eek2: :eek2: wow!! the 2A4 and now Leopard 1A5 3D interior, what a surprise!!! thumbs up! :shocked:

the only thing I don´t like in the videos is all those crewable T-72 turrets going up in the sky! :biggrin: that 3d Interior deserve stay in place! :diable:

:gen004:

I do. I've said it before, and I freely admit it now. Fortuna (aka "Lady Luck") has been smiling on me. I am grateful for it, and do not pretend that it's all my personal genius that brought me to where I am now.

Besides, it would be worthless without the excellent and hard work from Al, Christoph, Dave, Ed, Lukas, and Raino. Or that of the beta test team. They deserve your appreciation, I'm just the public face (and what an ugly one, at that).

The day before those scenes were made, I met Dr. James Sterrett again (the author of the "Are they attacking here?" scenarios). He asked me to send his greetings to the Steel Beasts community, and I am happy to oblige, even if I am late.

He has a pretty cool job, too - teaching wargames to the future simulations officers of the US Army. There are much worse careers from academia than that. :)

Hell, Ssnake when was you here, I could of came over from my office and talk to you.