Centauro and Leopard 1A5

Ssnake

Wow ! that was totally uncalled for wasent it? I ask a question as a costumer and i get flamed not only by the comunnity but also by esim as well! I,m not used to this kind of behavure from esim.. Normally it would be considered bad for business but since i,m not a militairy customer just a "normal" customer that only has been here for 5 years i guess its allright? What was i think asking such stupid questions as a potential buyer of the update. seriously i would have expected some of these reactions and flames from the comunnity but from snake and Esim ? Not in a thousand years. You could at least stated the reasons for my question without actually insulting me by making me look like i critisize everything about sbp and that its no good.

I cried when I read what sSnake wrote. I'm so so sorry Oscar. I only hope in the coming days that you might find peace, and be able to move on with your life. Don't worry, we will all be here to pull you up if you fall. We will get through this together. God bless you Oscar.

I wonder if sSnake even realizes all that you do for this community. The intangibles, the things you can't measure because they don't exist. If he did, he would have never said such hurtful things. He has clearly lost control of himself, and needs to be restrained. I'm off now, to report him to the police, and get justice for you Oscar.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
You could at least stated the reasons for my question without actually insulting me by making me look like i critisize everything about sbp and that its no good.

Think about it - maybe that explains everything ... that the sum of all your postings here, at YouTube, and SimHQ have created a rather negative image of you, an impression of spoiled consumerism that is never to be satisfied, no matter how much value is being put in a product, no matter how much effort it takes. Apparently you don't give a single thought about the image of yourself and your attitude that it creates in other people. At the same time you are so self-centered that you can't recognize simple sarcasm in a reply any longer, but have to misinterpret it as a direct, insulting attack on yourself. Grow up, and learn to take it as a man.

I cried when I read what sSnake wrote. I'm so so sorry Oscar. I only hope in the coming days that you might find peace, and be able to move on with your life. Don't worry, we will all be here to pull you up if you fall. We will get through this together. God bless you Oscar.

I wonder if sSnake even realizes all that you do for this community. The intangibles, the things you can't measure because they don't exist. If he did, he would have never said such hurtful things. He has clearly lost control of himself, and needs to be restrained. I'm off now, to report him to the police, and get justice for you Oscar.

??? i guess the money i give esim for the product and updates isnt worth anything ? I am a customer and desire to treated as such. Wouldt you want to be treated with respect if you would go over to a store for example and you have questions about a product? I guess you feel that not only must the customer pay a 125 + dollers for the product and updates isnt enought to be treated with respect but also must do ton of things for the community to get it? Others havent done anything worth mentioning for community and they get treated with respect dont they? Are you guys starting a war against your own customers for asking a simple question ? I,m considering not buying the update at all if this is the way a loyal customer is being treated nowadays. Esim might be able to afford to loose a customer i,m sure they are . But if you they loose one because of something so inmature whats next? A simple sorry and i would have forgotten it this minute but insted i,m being flamed with an inmature reply like this.. Something i wouldt expect from a guy like you roguesnake nor from snake for that matter... I,m sure ill get flamed by the rest of the community for simply asking why the leo didnt get a facelift and opening my mouth for being treated like a annoying scumbag.. But i feel i deserve the respect that every loyal customer gets from esim..

• Members
Are you guys starting a war against your own customers for asking a simple question ?

You still think you are a model case for every other customer?

But i feel i deserve the respect that every loyal customer gets from esim..

It's hard to respect someone who doesn't show that he values the effort that a manufacturer puts into his product, and who, I have no doubt about it, is also behind slights and slurs in certain comments at YouTube that never made the light of the public, and never will.

You ARE expressing consumerism at its worst - demanding more, no matter how much is already being offered. The fact that you can't realize this, that you don't understand what kind of resentment you build with that in other people makes it just more sad. You can continue to dig yourself a deeper hole with every further reply that you write here, to try to work yourself out of it by reflecting your attitude.

Just sayin'...

Think about it - maybe that explains everything ... that the sum of all your postings here, at YouTube, and SimHQ have created a rather negative image of you, an impression of spoiled consumerism that is never to be satisfied, no matter how much value is being put in a product, no matter how much effort it takes. Apparently you don't give a single thought about the image of yourself and your attitude that it creates in other people. At the same time you are so self-centered that you can't recognize simple sarcasm in a reply any longer, but have to misinterpret it as a direct, insulting attack on yourself. Grow up, and learn to take it as a man.

I guess the self centered part must be conciderd sarcasm as well right? still i,m a paying customer but i guess that doesnt count for anything and that gives you right to treat me without any respect right? realy we are only talking about my desire see suspension in sbp and others have done it with or without succes and i,ve taken it to far sometimes. But i cannot be expected to allways take the responses i have to put up here with and allways remain the nice guy can i?

• Members

Oscar, you reap what you've been sowing for the past years. Money can't buy you respect. You have to earn it through actions and attitude. Paying eSim Games entitles you to exactly one thing - a copy of Steel Beasts, and some initial attitude credit. You decided to spend that credit in the last weeks at an accelerated rate.

Like I said, you have two options now - to stop digging yourself an even deeper hole, or to continue to walk the rather dangerous path that you have chosen so far that brought you into this uncomfortable situation.

What shall it be?

You still think you are a model case for every other customer?

It's hard to respect someone who doesn't show that he values the effort that a manufacturer puts into his product, and who, I have no doubt about it, is also behind slights and slurs in certain comments at YouTube that never made the light of the public, and never will.

You ARE expressing consumerism at its worst - demanding more, no matter how much is already being offered. The fact that you can't realize this, that you don't understand what kind of resentment you build with that in other people makes it just more sad. You can continue to dig yourself a deeper hole with every further reply that you write here, to try to work yourself out of it by reflecting your attitude.

Just sayin'...

you make it sound like i am DEMANDING all kinds of unreasonabl things in comming updates and this is totally uncalled for. You are refering to negative comments on youtube (which i asuma are the upgrade previews) made by me. Which doesnt make sence , why would i be making negative comments about a youtube clip that features things that i myself would purchase. I am automaticly given blame for something i dont have anything to do with which i find unreasonable. You may claim that i am digging a deeper whole for myself but i am just defending myself as a customer and that shouldnt be happening because i dont know any other company that attacks its own loyal customers regardless of there personality even if mine was the way you desribe it. I,m not saying a customer should be able to get away with everything because of this but i think this is way out of line here.