Teamspeak status

Retro

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys get into a bind and the Steel Beasts TeamSpeak server is down, please feel free to go ahead and use our milsurps collector's web site TeamSpeak server.

Milsurps.Com Members Voice Chat Server

Server address: ts67.light-speed.com:4128

Password: badger

I created channels for a Steel Beasts Lobby (Assembly Area), plus channels for Blue and Red teams. If you need any other channels, let me know..

I'd only ask that you try to keep the use contained here for our Steel Beats family and don't spread the password too far and wide for general usage, just so strangers don't start taking advantage of us. ;)

Regards,

Doug

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no idea what limitations, if any, apply in terms of the client getting "too far" ahead of the server.

3.0.9.1 works fine and I guess I'll just keep on upgrading until it doesn't work and then revert to the last one that did.

Past experience suggests that upgrading the server is far from trivial and I can understand why eSim are delaying it as long as possible before making the next jump (rather than upgrading ever time a new "minor" upgrade comes out).

TS server was recently "down" again.

Could ping the IP address and I emailed Nils and Sean.

Seems to have been linked / coincidental with a Forum problem too.

Both seem OK now.

How painful / expensive is it to set one of these up?

My PC is on pretty much 24/7 (In order to provide access to the "loan license" programme) so if it "just" requires some other software to run I'd be happy to configure an "alternate" for use as required.

If it needs dedicated box then I'm afraid I can't help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...