Bn size battle, who is up for one?

Grenny

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very interested to join in as welll, but given my lack of tactical training I would prefer being put in a place out of the spearpoint to limit scenario damage! :)

If I could get wprd on which platform to train with, I can already go ahead and train.

Perhaps a truck would do? ;)

there is always the LOGPAC to worry about, doing some recovery of vehicles, fill up ammo etc together with me :)

Sounds fine with me. This way I can experience how it is to be in a MP engagement and don't have the feeling I won't measure up.

I am more a 'see and do' type of guy than a 'learn the books to death' one, so once I have gotten my feet wet in MP I am sure I will be able to become a valuable asset in no time.

Still, I need to Google 'LOGPAC'. :D

EDIT: Logistics Package. Got it! See? I learn quickly!

Ok, the update is out!

I'll make last version checks, I'll post the map and scenario on 14dec11.

I'll include blue side..so everyone can have a look and choose his ride

Have you come up with a date and time yet? I know the map and secenario will get posted tomorrow.

Hey, hey I know how the British organize thier units, but because there seemed to be a mission for planning purposes already out, all the plt and sqn/coy seats were taken. Ok, then, if that's the case I could take a plt, as a single maneuvering unit. ( That's how the British use their three-tank platoons, correct? )

Hey, hey I know how the British organize thier units, but because there seemed to be a mission for planning purposes already out, all the plt and sqn/coy seats were taken. Ok, then, if that's the case I could take a plt, as a single maneuvering unit. ( That's how the British use their three-tank platoons, correct? )

Well no.

The Tp would conform to the Sqn OC’s orders.

And the OC would conform to the BG CO’s orders.

So your Tp may be tasked as “reserve” or “rear area security” and that is what you do. I’m afraid you can’t just “wheel and deal“ your Tp however you want. ;)

It would be worse if you ended up being a single vehicle crew commander because you’d have to add “your vehicle would conform to the Tp Ldr’s orders” to the list above.

There is a Tiger ARH inside the RVD Zone, does that mean I have it for "close protection" ? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

about the RVD zone, you write anything towed into the zone is repaired. Is there a time delay or is the vehicle repaired in the same second it enters the area?

other then that it looks good from CSS view

There is a Tiger ARH inside the RVD Zone, does that mean I have it for "close protection" ? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

about the RVD zone, you write anything towed into the zone is repaired. Is there a time delay or is the vehicle repaired in the same second it enters the area?

other then that it looks good from CSS view

A, bugger...should be an NH-90, for CASEVAC purposes...will be changed.

(well, it will be for picking up squaddies who lost their rides)