Bn size battle, who is up for one?

Grenny

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then we have a Co C and the CSS ready and up for gaming. Now we need Co A, B, D to confirm and set a date when the battle shall began. I hope we could make it, and for my consern it really don´t mather if I have same Pluton commanders, but it would be more fun if they rotate??!!?!

I thought that the loss of some of the leadership early on really added to the immersion. "Network casualties" must be a new feature of 2.640. ;)

It also made sure we had a robust succession plan.

However I suspect the size (spawning, routes, Arty, etc.) means that unless you are "nearby" then you will be kicked off again (hurry up with the roll back / rejoin feature) and while its fun to be up in the middle of the night to fight these things, it not so munch fun to be up and then be kicked off just a the OPFOR approaches the fwd edge of the Sqn's TAOR. :(

This is the reverse of what happened when I hosted the ADF stuff and you guys were at the wrong end of the 300+ hops.

Hence why I asked Zipuli to host them and why the plan remains fairly robust / simple so I don't get kicked off.

But having said that, happy to have another go (maybe as a Tp ldr so when I am kicked off the disruption isn't so bad)?

But having said that, happy to have another go (maybe as a Tp ldr so when I am kicked off the disruption isn't so bad)?

Gib,

Wrong option, OC! If I'm going to sweat bullets learning the Chally so that I can take a tp ldr slot in your sqn as we discussed, then you'll just have to lead the "heavy horde" to victory! Or maybe I'll take the BC slot and we can play "1/2 Sqn" and "Sqn -"! :diable:

Believe me I want to stay in but the network gods may not support that. :(

Talk to poor KT.

Thought he had a cushy Log job, then got allocated to me as a Sqn 2IC and then got shoved into the big chair at the last safe moment.

I want to stay in (if only to justify the early morning wake up call) .:)

Observations:

All units, and esp. the Tankhunters did a good job in flanking the enemy and knocking him from the sides.

and @Killjoy:

The CR2 performed actally pretty well! They shrugged of a good number of hit and scored at least one 4000+ kill.

Guest Killjoy
and @Killjoy:

The CR2 performed actally pretty well! They shrugged of a good number of hit and scored at least one 4000+ kill.

What do you expect? Royal Tank Regiment. Best in the world ;)

Guest Killjoy
Who said it was an RTR Sqn? :P

That level of accuracy? Could be no one else! haha! :P

Really enjoyed it. Bigger games seem to have more of a faster pace and more ferocious engagements. Looking forward to the next one! ;)