Release Notes 2.6

Ssnake

• Members

I wish I could have included the final version number - probably 2.630, but that is unconfirmed - but before it isn't even Wednesday on Fiji anymore I should probably just post them already.

:redface:

As it turned out, there were more bugs and one extra "Known Issue" that had to be added to the release notes, along with an update of the version number. To avoid sowing even more confusion, I have decided to retract the RNs for now. The real, final, official notes will be made public along with the download archives.

Edited by Ssnake

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No just first to post that you had. ;)

I am acting like my youngest child.she still believes in Santa.

Don't believe what people tell you early retirement is bad. ha

I have to be up i a couple of hours but would not go to bed till i looked at the notes.

How sad am I.all joking aside this is the most comprehensive update so far.

Thanks to all the Guys at Esim for there hard work.it will be interesting who will be the first to download. It wont be me. i would be faster flying over to Germany and asking Ssnake for A Copy. my broadband is so slow. still it will be worth it.i hope Esims server is up to it.

When the download becomes available.once again thanks Guys.

PS when is 2.7 due for release. HA

Nice to see mech. combat aspect getting a real boost, esp. "crewable" crew-served weapons.

Always wanted to fire MG3s in game since I saw those on loaders hatch on leopards.

Though new mg ammo types failed to make buzzer beater appearance, I hope they'll be added in near future.

Hm, I see Hinds' rockets got reworked, how are they changed? Less deadly now?