Release Notes 2.6

Ssnake

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nils,

Hopefully this opens doors for your company that were previously cracked open. Its too bad were pulling out of Iraq now but I'm sure there will still be a US Army presence with the M1A1 program still a factor at the Iraqi Armor School. Had this update been available a couple years ago it things may have been different. Even still the simulation still stands as the best COTS armor simulation money can buy.

Thanks for your help then and my thanks for this upgrade.

Respectully

SFC Kerry Getchell

19K40

While I'm here in the great state of Texas training the NG and reading the release notes, was wondering if the M901 will have this ability for the gunner as it does for the M2/M3.

"Gunner must manually raise the TOW launcher and lowered it before moving"?

• Members
Now...where do I put my money?:clap:

The web shop shall be updated in the next hours to accept your orders.

Download will be delayed until tomorrow, I'm sorry, but we want to do another test run to make sure that things really work as intended. We'll use those extra hours to also update a couple of scenarios.

The web shop shall be updated in the next hours to accept your orders.

Download will be delayed until tomorrow, I'm sorry, but we want to do another test run to make sure that things really work as intended. We'll use those extra hours to also update a couple of scenarios.

Good news, You shall have my money by tomorrow then!

• Members

"The next hours" is incremental and universal, at least in our relativistic frame of space-time reference. :diable:

That being said, if in doubt I am referring to whichever time zone supports my announcements :debile2:, typically California/Pacific time (GMT-9).