WOW

12Alfa

I had trouble with the DL, it states to be 162mb per DL but it stopped after 48Mb. so that can corrupt the install.

Yeah, I"ve had trouble as well. Currently redownloading to see if I can get a clean download. After having read others trying same thing to no avail I'm not sure what to expect.

I came back to SB after a year and all I can say is wow. T-72 looks very interesting. Thank you eSim!

I also have a minor problem - I can't find "Lase" function in Controls menu. Keyboard Ctrl-key works, but I want to bind "Lase" to my joystick. "Lase to set waypoint" exists but that doesn't lase when I'm sitting in the gunner's seat. It works ok to set a waypoint when I'm in TC position.

I could use joystick software to emulate the keypress of course, but this is not how it worked in 2.5. "Lase" function used to exist in Controls menu, I'm sure of that.

• Members
I also have a minor problem - I can't find "Lase" function in Controls menu. Keyboard Ctrl-key works, but I want to bind "Lase" to my joystick. "Lase to set waypoint" exists but that doesn't lase when I'm sitting in the gunner's seat. It works ok to set a waypoint when I'm in TC position.

There were some recent changes to those exact functions as some users with a Phat Phinger Syndrome complained about unexpected movement commands. I don't know why we respond to the whims of the inept - probably because they pay a lot of money - but check out the Controls dialog box and see what the corresponding hotkeys are.