Scrapper_511

v2.640 Bugs

The decal on the port side is rock-solid.

The decal on the starboard side (shown above) flickers no matter what distance or angle you view it from.

Good to hear it might be possible to move it enough to fix the flicker. Would it also be possible to flip its orientation at the same time?

I know it seems like a trivial thing.

It should be possible to move it out yes, but mirroring would not be good if people want to put words there (a lose lose situation on that).

Bug found during LNot: no nvg in external view for Centauro.

Question: is there a shortcut for night channel of TC peri in Centauro? can it only be activated in F1 view with the button on the pannel?

Bug found during LNot: no nvg in external view for Centauro.

Did you happen to open it in the Editor and see if the NVG option was "on" or "off" (perhaps they did that on purpose)?

Did you happen to open it in the Editor and see if the NVG option was "on" or "off" (perhaps they did that on purpose)?

Yes indeed, check that first. Most likely it is as Gibson said, either the scenario designer intentionally did not give them NVGs or forgot to give it to them.

The NVG in F8 mode did not work.

I have them with all other vehicule. I just tested it again, and they work for driver, TC, but not in external view (F8)

I have them with all other vehicule. I just tested it again, and they work for driver, TC, but not in external view (F8)

Ah, OK, we will look into it.

Ah, OK. I thought you meant the external view for the TC.