anyone else see this problem? (help)

JAS39

in version 2.640,

when i go to tank range-the M2A2 cannot fire its TOW. I press the spacebar repeatedly after selecting TOW as the weapon of choice, but it won't fire. Neither will it fire in the TOW tutorial. But when I create a mission it does fire its TOW. Anyone else notice this? or am i just stupid?

I have a visual bug when I switch between tow sight and gun sight the reticules both remain on the sight superimposed over each other. When you zoom out with gun ammo selected the tow reticule also will stay in place of the gun reticule at time. Also the tow reticule seems to be left of center in the gunners position but not the commanders.

All of this can be answered by reading the M2A2 vehicle manual page (which is also under construction):

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php/M2A2

;)

Thanks. Is this a bug - when I have close in targets I lase them then adjust the reticule as needed, when I go to fire the shots go right over what I am aiming at. If I lower the sight the rounds keep going right were they were going before at the same height. Its like the gun is not depressing. It happens in both daylight and thermal modes.

Thanks. Is this a bug - when I have close in targets I lase them then adjust the reticule as needed, when I go to fire the shots go right over what I am aiming at. If I lower the sight the rounds keep going right were they were going before at the same height. Its like the gun is not depressing. It happens in both daylight and thermal modes.

Check turret clock- looks like you are firing over rear deck.