Mission Editor

Florent

Hello,

I have created a small mission with a T72 that have to cross country and shoot at some targets but i'm unable to play in the T72.

Do i have to be a blue force ?, i have chosen Red but read nothing in the rulebook.

How to delete a platoon created by error on wrong side ? I found nothing about this.

Well assuming you have 2.640 the T-72M1 should be playable (but not in earlier versions).

If you have allocated the T-72s to Red then you do need to play as Red to "man" them.

The Mission Editor does have a feature to let you play as Blue or Red so you can see how your scenario plays out.

To delete anything in the Mission Editor, click on it and then press the "delete" key on the keyboard.

• Members
Hello,

I have created a small mission with a T72 that have to cross country and shoot at some targets but i'm unable to play in the T72.

Note that only the T72M1 is crewable at this point

Do i have to be a blue force ?, i have chosen Red but read nothing in the rulebook.

For single player missions, yes

How to delete a platoon created by error on wrong side ? I found nothing about this.

Select it and press the "DEL" button on your keyboard ;)