Missile Teams

NickMow

Small problem (maybe lack of understanding on my part) When I deploy a missile team in the editor it can only have the TOW varients, no field in Options/ammunition to change to any of the other types ?

What am I doing wrong ?

Use "optional weapon" first to select weapon system. And only after this go to "set ammunition" for fine tuning of the team loadout.

SS_16_01_49.jpg.45b8e5e0d320a67e93ed15b0

SS_16_01_49.jpg.45b8e5e0d320a67e93ed15b0

• Members
Small problem (maybe lack of understanding on my part) When I deploy a missile team in the editor it can only have the TOW varients, no field in Options/ammunition to change to any of the other types ?

What am I doing wrong ?

Please check the Release Notes for "Important User Interface Changes". Among other things worth your attention, this point is also addressed there.

• Members
Further, How do I get the Missile teams some transport ? (asked same in Scenario design forum)

Create a suitable transport vehicle in the mission editor, right-click and "unload troops", delete them, and you have empty vehicles to fill them with missile teams. While in the execution phase, drive up to a team and in the F1 view, click on your vehicle icon (lower right screen area), select "Load troops" and then move the mouse pointer to the target (just like you take vehicles in tow with the recovery vehicles).